Harry Potter

After her last 'encounter' with Hermione, Ginny was doing pretty well. Besides having to avoid the girl at every turn things were great.

Ginny had a retreated to her old friends, Luna, Neville, Dean and Harry (who seemed to be less interested in their friendship then she) and of course, Ron.

"Ginny may I speak to you?" Harry asked Ginny at dinner one night. "Sure Harry." He pulled her away from the Gryffindor table into a hallway that contained no one.

"What's up Harry?" It was strange to be speaking to Harry again since he was uninterested in communicating with her lately.

"So you don't remember... a lot right?"

"I remember most things, but certain things and... people I can't recall. Certain memories don't seem to add up." Ginny answered Harry's question to the best of her abilities.

"Do you happen to remember... one night... you threatened me? With... information about... my person life?" The constant stutters and pauses showed that Harry was holding on to critical information and didn't want to reveal it.

"What? Why would I threaten you? What was the information I had on you?" Ginny was very confused at why her best friend would think she was trying to blackmail him. "Did it have anything to do with that Hermione girl? She's not crazy chick I'll give you that." "Look Harry whatever I said or threatened you with I'm really sorry. Is that why you're avoiding me? I just want things to go back to normal!"

"We can do that Gin." Harry let out a relived breath and walked her back to the table to finish their dinner.

Ok guys so I've been thinking and I have a super big part coming up that I need to write and I was planning on waiting a while but... as a holiday gift to you all I figured I'd speed up the process and upload the super important and jaw dropping and awesome part on December 25! I'm super excited to be writing this part for the next couple days  I've been pretty inactive lately so I figured that I've made you wait so long it's enough. The super big and important part will be here very soon! Happy Holidays!