Chapter 69- Home

'Tick' 'Tick' 'Tick' 'Tick

It was the sound of Hermiones alarm clock that slowly brought her out if the black inky abyss that had swallowed her up and yanked her away from Tom.

Surfacing from this abyss was not as easy as it seemed with every stroke of effort doubling back and dragging Hermione deeper and deeper. But in the end Hermione was victorious and managed to slowly open her eyes. 

Hermione was wracked with both pain and exhaustion as she slowly started to move.

She was on a bed. 

But who's? 

Looking around, Hermione smiles seeing she was in her room. 

The last thing Hermione remembered was not being able to sleep and making her way to her fathers study. 

Her father must have carried her to bed. But funny, Hermione couldn't remember falling alseep. 

Shaking her head, Hermione brushes it off before frowning.

Funny enough Hermione had dreamt the weirdest dream last night. 

About being sent back in time and meeting her teenage father and having to save all of time. It had been one hell of a dream. 

Hermione didn't know her imagination could dream up such adventures. An adventure about having to save the whole of time itself thanks to Dumbledores stupidity was a crazy one indeed. 

And it had seemed so real. 

The emotions, the thoughts, the words, it was a dream like Hermione had never experienced. 

Slowly Hermione sits up and stretches, wincing at the pain that shot through her. 

Why was she in this kind of pain? 

Maybe she had slept wrong? 

But even if she had, it wouldn't cause this type of pain. This type of pain felt like the kind of pain that came from a core overload. 

Funny enough, Hermione had dreamt that she had overloaded her core and even died during the process of saving time itself. 

That thought makes Hermione frown and when she feels something cold and metal against her chest at first she assumes it was her necklace that her father had given her but when she looks down, she pales. 

There resting against her chest was the same timeturner from her dream. The exact same silver and gold beautifully glowling timeturner that a young Rendrago had given her in her dream. 

But that meant... 

And slowly Hermiones eyes widen as she remembers everything. 

From the spell that sent her back in time, to her father 'death', to Parkinson's attack, to the last moments she had with Tom. 

It wasn't a dream at all. 

It was all real. 

And that meant... 

Hermione lunges to her feet, moving as fast as she could with the pain and exhaustion that covered her. 

Hermione knew where she was going and despite it being early morning, she knew he would be there, hopefully. 

Hermione barrels down the stairs towards the deepest part of the manor, to the dungeons. And when she slams through the door, tears fill Hermiones eyes. 

Hermione had never been so happy to see the sight in front of her. To anyone else the sight would have been vomit inducing but to Hermione, it made tears of joy fill her eyes.