Chapter 20- Breakout

*Edited*

The following months went by quickly. 

Voldemort had withdrawn his daughter and Draco from hogwarts. Severus had also taken Ginny out of Hogwarts as well. 

The two were fed up with Dumbledore's manipulations. To say dumbledore was furious was an understatement. 

He was pissed beyond belief. He had lost all control of his pawns and his plans.

Hermione spent most of the time with her father. 

She grew closer with her father then ever before. Because after what had happened, it was easy to see why. 

Hermione also grew more powerful then ever. 

 "Dad?" Hermione asks after a round of training. "Yes my dear." Voldemort laughs. "I love you." Hermione says. 

Voldemort smiles and kisses Hermiones forehead. "I love you to princess." Voldemort smiles. Hermione walks down with Voldemort to the meeting room where shouting could be heard, Dumbledores shouting. 

"Where is she!

Hermione swallows. 

"You have corrupted her!" 

Voldemort squeezes Hermione's hand before turning into a black snake. 

He curls gently around Hermiones neck and Hermione walks into the room. Lucius Malfoy turns and smiles at his niece. 

Dumbledore turns as well. "Uncle. Is everything alright?" Hermione asks. Dumbledore frowns at Voldemort who kept his eyes on Dumbledore. 

"Yes Hermione everything's fine. Dumbledore was just leaving." Lucius says. "No Mr. Malfoy I was not. Ms. Granger, you will be coming with me." Dumbledore says. 

"No. I will not. You will never munipulate me again. You lied to me. You made me believe my father was a monster. You tried to get me to kill him. I will never! be your puppet again!" Hermione shouts. 

Dumbledore is blasted back. He hits the wall and groans. "Get out." Hermione says moving closer to her uncle. 

"That's assault." Hermione laughs. 

"No one will believe you. Uncle, wipe his memory." Dumbledores eyes widen and Lucius does a memory spell and sends Dumbledore back by adjusting the wards. 

Voldemort transforms back and hugs his daughter tightly. He spins her around. Hermione laughs. "Daddy!" She squeals. 

"You were amazing Hermione." Voldemort laughs. Hermione smiles and kisses her father's cheek. "Thanks daddy." She smiles. 

Voldemort talks with Lucius for a while before taking his daughter aside. 

"I have a surprise for you my dear. The attack will happen tonight. Your mother is coming home." Voldemort says. 

Tears spill from Hermiones eyes. "I... Oh daddy." Hermione whispers hugging her father tightly. Hermione cries into her father's neck. 

"Shhh my dear." Voldemort says. Hermione smiles and hugs her father tighter. "Can- Can I be there?" Hermione asks. 

 Voldemort sighs and nods. "Only if you keep your mask on and stay by my side." Voldemort says.  Hermione nods and hugs her father tighter. 

That night, storms blew the side of azkaban prison to bits. 

Voldemort and his followers soon arrived. Hermione rushes inside and gasps seeing her mother.