Chapter 12- Daddy trouble

*Edited*

The next day most of the students were in the hall studying and watching as people put their names in the goblet. 

Hermione sat on the bench studying for a test she had tomorrow. Cedric's peers push him towards the cup. 

Cedric walks up and puts his name in. His buddies all cheer making Hermione  scoff.

She looks up as Fred and George run in. "Yeaaaaaa!" Everyone cheers for some reason. "We'll lads. We've done it." "Cooked it up just this morning." They say. 

"It's not going to work!" Hermione sings. "Oh yea. And why is that granger?" Fred asks. "You see this. This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." Hermione says. 

"So?" George asks. "So! A genus like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something as pathetically dim witted as an aging potion." Hermione continues. 

"You know that's why it's so brilliant." "Because it's so dim witted." George finishes. 

The twins stand up and down the potion. Then they jump the line. Hermione smirks and watch as they put their names in. 

Then they get blasted back and grow old. "I told you!" Hermione shouts over the noise of the twins wrestling on the floor. 

The krum comes in and puts his name in. Hermione glares at the ex deatheater. Victor catches hermiones eye then smiles. Hermione can't help but blush. Then she gets out the notebook and starts writing.

Hey daddy. How do you feel?

Stronger my dear.

Im glad daddy.

I know my dear. I sense you are distracted. Care to tell me?

It's nothing dad. Just someone at the school.

Is this someone a boy my dear?

Dad are we really gonna talk boys?

Maybe?

Haha dad!

Is this someone a close friend perhaps?

No dad. His name is victor krum.

The Bulgarian seeker?

Yes dad. The seeker. He's here at the school. He entered his name in the cup and caught my eyes. Nothing more.

Good.

Why?

Because you are to young to like boys!

Dad! I'm fourteen. Are you really gonna do the whole over protective father thing?

Of corse I am.

Dad!

Anyways my dear how is school. Other then the boy I will add to my list.

Dad! Victor is just a boy. I don't like him...

You're lying. 

Dad!!!!!!

Haha alright my dear. I will stop. But how is school?

It's alright dad. It would be better without all the filth that goes here. I can't walk two inches without running into a mudblood!

I know my dear. Things will change very soon. I promise.

I know dad. And I'm glad. Have you been sleeping alright?