Chapter 4- The letters

*Edited* 

The next day Hermione woke up beside her father. 

As she opens her eyes, voldemort smiles. "Good morning my dear." Voldemort says as Hermione sits up. "Morning dad." Hermione yawns. 

This makes voldemort chuckle. Hermione smiles at her father and gently hugs him. Voldemort hugs his daughter back the best he can. 

Hermione sets her father down and runs to her, getting dressed. 

She runs back to her fathers side and kneels down. Voldemort smiles at his daughter. "How do you feel daddy?" Hermione asks taking out a potion. 

"I have been better." Voldemort admits. 

Hermione nods and gives voldemort the potion. He drinks it and makes a face, causing Hermione to giggle. Voldemort chuckles seeing this. 

"Is there anything you need daddy?" Hermione asks. Voldemort shakes his head. "No dear." Voldemort whispers. Hermione nods and gently rubs voldemort's hand. 

"It's seems you have a owl my dear." Voldemort says after a owl land outside the window. Hermione stands up and walks over to the owl. 

She takes the letters from the owl and gives it a treat. 

 The owl hoots it's thanks before flying off. Hermione sits beside voldemort before opening the letter.

Hey Hermione

How's your dad? Mum wanted to send him some of her soup but I told her not to.

How's your summer going? Mines great. Dad got tickets to the Quidditch Cup.

Wanna come? Harry's coming too. We get to sit in the ministers box.

I can't believe I get to see krum in person. Anyway fred and george are going to use their new prank on Harry's cousin. Reckon mum will freak.

Hope your dad gets better. Write back soon.

Ron

Hermione scowls as she puts the first letter down. 

Voldemort shared his daughters scowl. 

He gently strokes hermiones cheek as she leans into his hand. "Should I say yes dad?" Hermione asks. Voldemort nods. "Yes. Be careful. I do not want you hurt during the attack." Voldemort says. Hermione nods. 

"I will be dad." Hermione soothes. Voldemort nods as Hermione picks up the second letter.

Dear Ms. Granger.

I hope you are well. It has come to my attention that you are not with your parents but rather with a family friend.

I must stress for you to return to your parents. This is for your own safety.

Should something happen the people you are with may not be able to protect you.

Rather your parents would be able to contact the weasleys. Also I understand Mr. Weasly has invited you to the Quidditch cup.

You should accept his offer. Once again i must advise you to return to your parents.

With best regards

Albus Dumbledore

Hermione scowls once more and begins to shake with anger. 

"How dare he!" Hermione roars. Voldemort winces. 

Hermione's eyes widen. "Daddy I'm so sorry." Hermione says with tears. Voldemort gently strokes his daughters cheek. 

"It is ok my dear. You have the right to be angry." Voldemort whispers. 

"Are you ok daddy?" Hermione whispers. Voldemort smiles and nods. "I am fine my dear. Are you ok?" Voldemort asks. 

Hermione sighs and shakes her head. 

"No. He kidnapped me. He lied to me and manipulated me. He knows the truth and yet he tries to keep me under his eye. He is trying to keep me from you. I just hate him so much." Hermione whispers. 

Voldemort nods. "I know my dear. It is ok." Voldemort whispers. 

 Hermione shakes her head as tears stream down her face. "No. I spend the first year of hogwarts hating you. Wishing I could... I trusted him. I spent my childhood thinking you were a monster. But it turns out the person I trusted the most was the monster." Hermione whispers. 

She gently hugs voldemort. Voldemort gently shushes her. He gently strokes her hair. "Shhh Hermione, it's ok." Voldemort whispers. 

Hermione rocks her father slightly. It takes a while before voldemort is able to calm Hermione down. She gently sets voldemort down. 

Voldemort gently strokes hermiones cheek. "It's ok my dear. I will never let him take you again. I promise. I should have stopped him the first time." Voldemort says. 

"It wasn't your fault daddy! Please, don't blame yourself." Hermione whispers gently taking voldemort's hand. She rubs it gently. "Thank you my dear." Voldemort whispers. 

Hermione nods before writing a reply to Ron's letter. 

She burns dumbledore's letter before joining her fathers side once more. Voldemort smiles gently at his daughter who gives him a sad smile. 

"Do not worry about me dear. I will be ok." Voldemort whispers. 

Hermione nods. "I know dad." Hermione says. Voldemort smiles and leans his head back. "Good night daddy." Hermione whispers laying a blanket over voldemort. 

She then turns the lights off and quietly walks out.