Chapter 31- The change pt1

*Edited*

Hermione kneels beside her father and gently takes his hand, squeezing it.  

"Daddy, daddy wake up." Hermione whispers. Voldemort slowly opens his tired eyes and smiles upon seeing his beloved daughter. 

"Hermione..." Voldemort rasps. Hermione smiles and hugs Voldemort gently before pulling away. 

Voldemort shifts his eyes to the figure behind Hermione and his eyes widen. "Rendrago..." Voldemort whispers. 

Rendrago gives his old friend what could be considered a smile, but Voldemort wasn't having it. He pulls his only daughter closer and glares at the vampire king. 

"What are you doing here?" Voldemort hisses before making sure Hermione wasn't hurt. 

"You may relax old friend. I was out hunting when I caught her scent-" Rendrago pauses as Voldemort eyes flash red with fury. 

But Rendrago brushes the dark lords fury off as if it was nothing. 

"Then I caught your scent on her as well. It wasn't hard for me to figure out the pieces." He finishes. "You dare to show up only now!" Voldemort shouts his anger easily heard. 

"Believe me Tom, if I could have come sooner I would have." Rendrago says. "Why didn't you?" Voldemort hisses. 

Rendrago says only one word. 

"Dumbledore." 

Voldemort's eyes widen. 

"Believe me old friend, I searched for you for many a year. And when I heard about your rebirth I began trying to find you. But that bumbling old coot found me first." Rendrago says telling Voldemort the same story he had told Hermione. 

"I should have killed him for what he tried to do to me. The only reason I did not was for you sake. He wears a glamor to hide the scars that I gave him." 

Hermione can't help but laugh as Rendrago says this. Voldemort glances down at Hermione, who meets her fathers eyes before sighing. 

"Daddy, Rendrago thinks he has a way to give you back your powers and make you stronger then before. But you have to be open minded ok? This might be the only way to get your powers back." Hermione says gripping her fathers hand tightly. 

Voldemort sighs and glances over at his old friend. "Very well. How?" Voldemort sighs. Hermione smiles before kissing her fathers cheek. 

"You know as well as I do that my venom contains properties that will make a wizard stronger. After talking with young Hermione here this may be the only way to restore your powers my friend." Rendrago says delicately. 

Voldemort sighs and rubs his eyes. "The decision is entirely yours daddy. But you need to think about this. This may be the only way to help you. Uncle Sev and I have been through every book in your library, his library and uncle lu's. And I haven't found anything else that would help." Hermione says squeezing her fathers hand. 

Voldemort sighs and looks over at his daughter. "Believe me Daddy, I wouldn't have even entertained the idea if I thought there was another way." Hermione says. 

Voldemort sighs once more. The enormous scale of what Hermione and Rendrago were suggesting was making his head hurt. 

"Will it work?" Voldemort sighs. Hermione sighs as well and looks at Rendrago. 

"I would only give you enough venom to boost your core. I won't turn you, that's too dangerous to even try. You would only be half. You would still need to feed but not as often." Rendrago says. 

Voldemort sighs once more. "Before I even consider this I need your mother's opinion Hermione." Voldemort sighs turning to Hermione once more. 

Hermione nods and calls for a house elf to bring her mother. Once Bellatrix arrived Hermione filled her mother in on her outrageous idea. 

Bellatrix looks over at the vampire king and for the first time glares at him. As she goes to shout Voldemort stops her. 

"It's alright my love. Rendrago has a valid explanation for not being here, Dumbledore." He says. Bellatrix sighs and nods. 

Bellatrix sighs and meets her lovers eyes. "It's up to you tom. You know I will love you no matter what. I love you." Bellatrix was hugging Voldemort tightly. 

Voldemort smiles and gently strokes Bellatrix's hair. "If we are to do this. No one must know, only a select few." Voldemort says. 

"You know I would never tell daddy." Hermione says making her father smile. "I know my dear." Voldemort responds. 

"My loyalty is to you old friend. No one is to know." Rendrago says. 

Voldemort sighs and nods. "Very well. Do it." Voldemort says. Rendrago nods and takes off his jacket before setting it aside. 

"You will want to move away Bellatrix. We don't know how he will react after he is changed." Rendrago says. 

Bellatrix sighs and kisses her lover passionately. "I love you." Blair whispers. Voldemort smiles and kisses Bellatrix's head. 

He then turns to his daughter. Hermione hugs her father tightly. "I love you daddy. That will never change." Hermione whispers making Voldemort hug her tighter. 

"I know my dear." He whispers before letting her go. Hermione pulls her mother back. Rendrago turns to his old friend. 

"Are you sure about this Tom? Once this is done, there can be no going back." Rendrago says. Voldemort nods. "Do it." Voldemort orders. Rendrago nods sliding his fangs out. 

"To put it lightly, this will hurt." That was Rendragos only warning before he sunk his fangs deep into Voldemorts neck.