Chapter 41- Ginny comes out pt1

*Edited*

An:There will be a little of girlXgirl in this in the second paragraph

Hermione woke to screams that morning. 

And the only reason she didn't panic was because she remembered that it was most likely her father feeding. 

But that didn't mean that Hermione was happy being woken up. In fact, she was a little bit cranky. 

After showering and getting dressed Hermione made her way down to the dungeons. Hermione rounds the corner in time for her to see Voldemort sink his teeth into a girls neck. 

Hermione waits quietly knowing that she shouldn't interrupt her fathers feed. 

Voldemort pauses slightly sensing his daughters presence but soon his attention is back on the young girl he was draining. 

Once he is finished Voldemort drops the girl and turns to his daughter. 

"Did I wake you my dear?" Voldemort asks after wiping his mouth. 

Grumpily, Hermione nods and Voldemort laughs, going over to hug his daughter. But Hermione stops him "No I just showered " She protests earning a hearty laugh from her father. 

 Hermione rolls her eyes. 

She observeds the many dead bodies that covered the floor. They all shared one thing in common; two deep blood soaked holes deep in their necks. 

Blood covered the floor but Hermione notices it wasn't as much as when Voldemort first fed. 

Hermione suspected that her father was becoming more controlled with his feeding. Voldemort was covered in blood but not as much as he was during his first feed. Hermione also suspected that as time went on her father would only get better at feeding. 

That thought didn't bother her, It made her smile. She was happy her father was strong And she loved him. Even if she was mad at him for waking her up. 

"I'm sorry I woke you dear." Voldemort says wiping his mouth once more. 

Hermione sighs before smiling. "I guess it's ok." Hermione relents. Voldemort laughs and wraps an arm around his daughter causing her to squeal. 

"Dad! I just showered!" She squeals making Voldemort laugh. 

Pulling his daughter close Hermione groans giving up before resting her head on her fathers shoulder. 

"How was your feed?" Hermione asks. 

"It was good my dear." Voldemort says gently rubbing hermiones back. Hermione smiles and nods before pulling away and looking down at herself with a scowl. 

This made Voldemort laugh once more. "Thanks dad. Glad I amuse you." Hermiones snorts turning. 

She begins to walk upstairs when Voldemort calls "where are you going?" 

"To take another shower."

Later that day Hermione could be found with Ginny and Luna in Severus's study. 

Ginny looked as if she was about to pass out, and with good reason. She was going to tell her father the truth. 

Ginny felt as if her heart were about to burst out of her chest. She didn't know if she could do this. 

She was terrified. 

Sensing this Hermione squeezes the red heads hand. "It will be alright ginny. But just so you know, I think you're doing the right thing." Hermione says. 

"Hermione is right ginny. I'm sure Severus won't care." Luna says. Ginny looks over at Luna with a small smile. She rest her head on Luna's shoulder. 

"I hope your right." Ginny mumbles squeezing Hermiones hand. "I know Shes right. Uncle Sev loves you ginny. You're his daughter. Uncle Sev won't care." Hermione says. 

Ginny shakily sighs and nods. Everything inside ginny was telling her to run. She didn't want to do this. But she had to. Ginny pales as the door to the study opens. 

Severus walks in and pauses seeing ginny Luna and Hermione all staring at him. He raises his eyebrow making ginny sigh. 

"This isn't an intervention is it?" He asks making Luna laugh and Hermione smile. Ginny relaxes slightly as this happens, the laughter taking away some of her tension. "No dad. There's something I need to tell you. Luna and Hermione are just here for support." Ginny says nervously. 

Severus frowns and walks over. He pulls his daughter into a tight hug. "You can tell me anything ginny. You never have to be scared." Severus says. 

It almost broke Severus's heart knowing she was afraid to tell him what ever she needed to. Ginny would always be the most important thing in his life. 

She was his little bird. So whatever she's had to tell him, he would support her. Ginny swallows nervously before nodding. 

This was it. 

Ginny felt as if she could die. But with Hermione and Luna here, she felt slightly better. Ginny looks over at Luna who nods. 

Ginny breaks from her fathers arms before walking over to Luna. Severus wait patently knowing that he couldn't rush ginny. 

He saw how nervous she was and that frightened him slightly. But he would have to wait and see. Ginny bites her lip before saying "I wanted to tell you.... this isn't easy... What I wanted to say was..." 

Seeing that Ginny was struggling, Luna pulls ginny close to her and presses her lips to Ginny's. 

Severus's jaw drops as Ginny relaxes and kisses back. 

The kiss was light but it was everything to ginny. It was her first kiss and it was everything she thought it would be. 

Ginny was grateful that Luna had done this and momentary forgets that her father was standing in the room. 

But then her mind snaps back to the present and her heart stops. Ginnys eyes widen and she slowly pulls away before reluctantly meeting her fathers wide and shocked eyes.