“Well next time you talk to some guy you watch, I bet you they will compliment your eyes.”

                “How much do you wanna bet?” I asked her in all seriousness.

                “If they do you have to make me a sandwich, and I get to call you woman.” She replied staring me down.

                “Sounds good to me, but the same thing to you if I win.”

                “It’s a deal, let’s shake on it?” She asked sticking out her hand which I did in return and shook it.

                “Now go get changed so we can go,” I told her sitting down on her bed and bouncing on it slightly.”

                “Eye, eye captain!” With that and a salute she headed off into her bathroom to get changed.

                While she was changing and doing her makeup I walked over to the mirror located on the vanity we had placed in her room. I did look really good surprisingly. For once my eyes really did pop with the oranges on my shirt, as did my caramel colored hair. Usually whenever Georgia did my makeup she tried to make it seem like I was the drab one while she was all bright and pretty, and for once she made me bright and pretty myself.

                I took my IPod out of my pocket and snapped a quick picture. I’m going to post it on Facebook I decided and closed out of the camera app, and went to my Facebook one. As usual I only had a few notifications, just simple stuff like “Chris Baker likes your link,” or “Kelsey Wolf likes your photo”. I just ignored them all and went to post the photo adding a little description “Movie night with the best friend.”

                I took a second look at the photo after I posted it, and I really liked it a lot. It clearly showed the brightness of my eyes which was my goal. One good thing I learned in photography is the fact that if you take a picture at a certain angle depending on the way the light hit it would turn out amazing.

                I was finished up checking the newest posts when Georgia came out of the bathroom with her hair braided and wearing the outfit I picked out. Surprisingly she didn’t have as much makeup on as normal, what she did have on looked natural which was extremely pretty in my opinion. Somehow she always managed to pull any look off.

                “You ready to go?” I asked closing the app and shoving my IPod in my pocket after successfully locking it.

                “Yep, are you?” She replied giving me a once over as she grabbed her purse.

                “Mmhmm let me get my purse and I will be.” I said leaving the room to get my purse.

                “Ok, meet you in the car when you’re ready.” She called as started off out of the room and down the hallway to the front door.

                “Will do!” I called back to her.

                I went to my room to find my purse on the bed, but when I reached for it I noticed something was odd. I glanced around my room to look at thing, I took in the way the curtains were pulled to the side the way I always had them, The way my perfume bottles were aligned on my dresser, my shoes neatly aligned in my closet, and then I finally noticed it.  

                I noticed it as I was looking at the way my pictures were plastered creatively on my walls. Some were missing, and it just so happened to be the ones of Georgia. The very ones she was asking me about earlier. But she couldn’t have taken them, she was in the bedroom with me and I’ve been in my room basically the whole time. Then I went to her room and she was with me in there. It just didn’t make any sense.