Chapter 2

*Letty’s POV*

“What the heck is this crap!?!?!?!” Georgia screamed at me while I was trying my best to hold back the giggles.

“This, my dear friend is the newest song from your most favorite singer ever!!!!!” I say CLEARLY amused.

“This, is NOT Luke Bryan”

“Well I know that stupid!”

We hear the lyrics to the song in the background…

“If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go. . .”

“Turn this crap off!” She screames while trying to keep a straight face.

“Only if you say something…” I say with a smirk.

“What?”

“I want you to say ‘Letty is the prettiest, smartest and awesomest best friend in the entire world!”

“Fine, Letty is the prettiest, smartest and awesomest best friend in the entire world. And she is not big headed at ALL!”

“There ya go” I said with a smirk neither of us could hold in our giggles any longer, we burst out into a laughing fit until we heard a clap of thunder in the background.

“Letty can you go close all of the windows in the house? I don’t want the rain to get everything wet and I’m gonna’ get things closed up down here.”

I nod and start walking back to the house until it starts pouring rain, and I break into a dead run. I run inside and slip on the wet tiles in the kitchen, feeling a searing pain in my forehead as my face comes crashing down onto the countertop.

I jump back up as I can see rain coming in through all of the windows soaking everything in their path. I get all of the windows closed, and then I start seeing stars, and feel really lightheaded. You know? How you feel when you stand up after you have been laying down for a long time. Then everything goes black, as I see a man walking towards me.

A/N:  Off to the side is a picture of Georgia!! :D

This chapter was short, but it was a filler chapter so hope ya’ll liked it! More coming soon!

Special thanks to: Mandi0219 for helping with writers block!

Teaser: Will Letty be ok? Who was the man?