Chapter 6

***Georgias POV***

I woke up to sunlight streaming through the blinds of the bedroom I shared with Jake. Speaking of Jake where was that boy? I thought as I lifted my hand and blindly patted the now empty spot on the bed beside me. He must have gotton up before me, wait a minute. There was sunlight streaming through the blinds. Usually at five or six in the morning when I usually get upthee suns just starting to rise. But aparently after last nights events I slept in.

I didn't exactly want to get up because frankly i was quite comfy where I was, and when you've slept in this long why not make it a few minutes longer. I mean whats a few minutes going to hurt? I asked myself and with that I let out a yawn and flopped back down and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Three hours later-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Darlin wake up." I heard Jakes gental voice calling to me and he gently shook my arm.

"Noooooo." I groaned and rolled over burying my face into my pillow.

He chuckled and then drew back the covers and picked me up bridal style. I don't care how hard his abs are. He's still quite comfy, so I snuggled into his chest.

"Ok," He began as he stopped walking. "You're prolly not gonna be to darn happy with me for this buttttt....I must do it!" 

Then all of a sudden i was shoved into the walk-in shower we had which just so happened to be running full blastt with ice cold water shooting out of the shower head.

"OH MY GOD JACOB!" I screamed as I jumped out of the shower and ran after him.

"OMFG! She used the full name, she used the full name!!" He yelled running away from me and trying not to trip over various things layin around the house.

"Boy, I will get you and dont think I wont either because when I do I will-"

Before I could finish my sentence I fell over the arm of the couch.

"Ooomph!" I landed with a soft thud.

"Oh my god Georgia!" Jake said skidding to a halt and doubling over from laughter. "That was so fuuny! If you could've seen your face before you went down!"

"Ha Ha Ha!" I said sarcastically and pulling myself up from the couch.

Then I saw my oprotunity and took it, and with a leap I jumped off of the couch onto Jake knocking him down to the ground.

"Told ya I would get ya" I said with a wink as i was straddling his stomach and pinning his arms down.

"True, that ya did darlin, but did you not even think that through before you just jumped on me pinning me down?"

"Nooo.."

"My point exactly!" And with a smirk and a glint in his amazing eyes and rolled me over and was now on top of me pinning me down.

"You suck!"

"I could argue that." he said still smiling down upon me, his hair falling around him face framing it.

"You just do that." I mumbled as i pulled my hand out of his grasp and reached up to brush his hair out of his face.

"Awww it makes me feel special when you do that Georgia!" He said dramtically throwing his hand over his heart and standing up.

I rolled my eyes standing up myself and started off back towards the bedroom.

"Hey where you goin doll?" He asked fallowing me.

"Getting changed, and no you can't come in you perv." I said teasing him, and shutting the door behind me as I entered the bedroom.

Going over to my dresser I pulled out my yellow foxhead tanktop, and some dark wash cutoffs. As soon as I finished pulling on my tanktop the door flew open and in came Jake with a pepsi can in hand as he sat down on the bed.

"Are you seriously drinking pepsi at eleven am?" I asked him, sitting down besdie him to pull on my boots.

"Yep, it's some good stuff! By the way I like that shirt. It's color makes you look thinner."

"Did you just call me fat?!"

"Oh god no! I didn't mean it like that!"

"Then what did you mean by it Jake?" I asked sitting up and turning to face him.

"Well I read in a magazine when I was waiting in line at the grocery store that yellow makes you look thinner! Plus women like it when you compliment them on looking thinner!"

"Well Thanks.. I think and what magazine exactly did you find this in?"

He mumbled something in response but I didn't exactly hear it.

"What was that?"

"Seventeen..." He mumbled again only this time not as quiet as the last.

"Are you serious! When did you start reading seventeen magazine!?"

"Yesterday when I went to the grocery store and I saw something about models on the cover and wanted to see what it said about them."

"Wowww.....Ok then I guess. What exactly did it say about models Jake?" I asked with a sly smile, I knew exactly what it said and i just wanted to see his response. I honestly don't mind, but I love to aggrivate him about it.

"It said 'Read this magazine and go home and pay attention to your woman as soon as your finished'" he replied. "By the way want to go into town with me?"

"Sure let me grab my keys and I'll meet you at the truck."

"Allrighty." With that he grabbed his truck keys off the hook we kept them on in the bedroom, and headed out.

-------------------------

A/N

Ok so this was kind of a filler chapter but the ending is where it starts to get important!

I'm really hopful that this story will become popular over time so if your reading this book and like it please do comment vote and recommend it to other. Heck post about it on facebook and twitter!! I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

~Katherine