Chapter 18

Love Remembers

Chapter 18

*****Georgia’s POV*****

                I have most likely been sitting in the hay loft with James for over fifteen minutes waiting for him to come too when he started shifting uneasily waking up. I scrambled over so I was sitting beside him and gently grasped his shoulder and shook it gently.

                “James, wake up.” I said softly. All I got was a mumbled response and he rolled over.

                “James Andrew Collins, wake up before I beat you.” I threatened, using his middle name for emphasis.

                “What do you want?” He groaned in response.

                “For you to fully wake up and tell me you’re ok.”

                “What am I supposed to say? You hit me upside the head with a f****** rock!”

                “I thought you were a robber!” I exclaimed falling back into the hay.

                “Yea, because robbers totally hang out in barns Georgia,” He replied sarcastically.

                “Well excuse me for trying to make sure none of your stuff was stolen James.” I spat and stood up brushing my pants off.

                “Georgia, don’t get mad please.” James begged, now fully sitting up.

                “Well I told you I was sorry for hitting you with a rock and I even drug your fat ass all the way to the back of the barn, up the steps and over here to make sure you were comfy.” I told him crossing my arms.

                “I know, and I’m sorry I shouldn’t have acted like that but my head is f****** killing me.” He said rubbing it.

                “Do you want some Tylenol?” I asked plopping down beside him again.

                “No, I’ll be fine. But I do want something.”

                “What?”

                “Can you kiss it? It might make it feel better, especially since you did this to me.”

                “You’re joking right?” I asked dumbfounded.

                “No, I’m being serious. Usually kisses help.”

                “Fine but one quick one James and that’s all you’re getting.”

                He just smirked as I leaned forward and softly planted a kiss on his forehead and gently pulled back to look in his eyes.

                His eyes had a funny light in them that lit up when I pulled back and looked in them. They looked oddly pretty and I couldn’t look away. Before I knew it I was leaning in again and he was going the same until our lips met.

                His lips were softer than rose petals it seemed. Softer than what I’ve ever felt before. It was amazing. I started leaning back into the hay and pulling him down with me, not once did we break the kiss at all. My arms snaked around his neck and into his hair witch was so soft it was amazing. But after a few wonderful moments he broke the kiss and sat up.

                “Georgia I shouldn’t have done that.” He told me looking down at his boots.

                “B-but why?” I stuttered.