Parth did managed not to laugh out loud on Sandhir's shocked faces on hearing him when he said he agreed going to India with Nandani.. Yeah, he know that he's a stubborn soul to deal with.. Sandhir really paid a lot for his stubbornness on everything.. But little did they know even his stubbornness will go choo mantar before Nandani's stubbornness.. Randhir teased a lot matlab literally A LOT.. But as usual, he didn't give a damn... He has been trained for this from his childhood.. Randhir can never beat Anshu or AnRiKu in this matter.. He handled them then it's not at all a big deal to handle Randhir's teasing.. As he's such a novice in this area.. But, truth to be told, he really enjoyed that teasing a lot as he missed it a lot.. Even though Manhi man.. Hehe.. But, he's hell angry on Nandani for pulling that pipe stunt on him.. They couldn't ask for private jet as its a secret trip and got economic class tickets only as they decided in last minute..

As of now, After the layover at Heathrow airport, they(MaNanBir) boarded their next flight and were walking in the aisle of the plane to get settled on their respective seats..

Parth(faking excitement): Wow.. Great.. I got a window seat..

Manik kept his hand bag on the upper compartment and looking at Nandani who's struggling to put her bag in the compartment.. Then he pulled her bag and kept in its place smirking at her..

 Then he pulled her bag and kept in its place smirking at her

Nandani(casually): And I call dibs on that

Nandani(casually): And I call dibs on that.. Now, it's mine.. (smiling widely at him)

MaNan are now standing in front of the seats and Parth looked at her in eyes and told her in a sweet slow husky voice: Actually u know,(giving a pause) I looooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeee (telling casually and fastly) window seats.. So, no chance Mam..

Saying which he sat on his seat.. Wheareas Nandani stood there without any reaction for 10 secs when she got what he implied.. Cabir laughed at Nandani's reaction when Nandani glared at him.. Cabir also glared at her as they are not in talking terms for now as Cabir is also angry on Nandu for that Pipe stunt..

Nandani(complaining): Monster, mujhe window seat chahiye..

But to make way for other passengers, she sat beside him allowing Cabir to sit beside her.. Parth paid no heeds to her complaints..