Arya: Just like how we reacted..

Abhi: Mujhe Kuch samaj nahi aaraha hai..

Mukti: Let's go with the flow.. Pehle Manik, Nandani and Cabir ko aane do.. Phir sochenge.. Even Nandani would have thought about it na..

Abhi: Mujhe abhi bhi yakeen nahi ho raha hai.. I think I can't believe till he comes infront of me and I see him with my own eyes..

Navya(in sad tone): Haan, par Nandani toh hame jaane se rokli..

Alya: Hume na jaana chahiye tha..

Arya: I think Nandani is planning to bring him here..

Mukti: And yeh new friends ka chakkar Kya hai?! I'm already getting jealous of Cabini.. And they are saying he has some new frnds.. I hate him.. Let him come.. Band baja dungi.. How dare he forget me... uski Khair nahi hai..

Alya: Haan na.. Mein uski complaint usise karoongi.. Aur he has to repent for the time he was not with us.. He'll also get the punishment..

Navya was hearing all of them silently when Abhi and Arya looked at her and her eyes were glistening with tears.. Abhi side hugged her and raised his eyebrows at her nodding his head to 'No to her tears' .. Navya started talking and all went silent hearing her..

Navya(smiling with tears): Almost everyone is turning back to normal, usual purane wale bandar aur bandaria.. (chuckling) I clearly remember his last birthday with us.. I was Soooooo happy u know.. He accepted me as his sister and Best friend.. I felt like one of u people.. Though I have Nandu and Alya with me all the time, I always envy Fab 5 bond and Even envious of Dream high members for their bond with Manik.. Manik was like that Perfect man who can handle every relationship with amazing talent.. As far as I noticed he never let anyone feel left out in his presence.. Even if it's me.. I was the one who talked very less with him and spend very less time with him.. But u know, whenever he gets a chance, he used to tease me with Cabir and his little care and concern towards me always amazed me.. That day, on his birthday, when he said I'm like his sister, I was like nothing more I want.. The day, Manik and Nandu got married na, I was thanking Matarani the whole day.. The whole family and friends were so Happy that day.. U know, on his birthday, he promised to teach me guitar.. I wanted to learn music from him.. From his eyes.. His eyes that speak that soulful ambience of music.. That would teach everything.. He said he will find me my dulha.. Just to irritate Cabir.. I remember Cabir also threatened him using Nandu's name.. But I didn't get it that time.. (chuckled softly) And I never got time with him.. Each one of u spend time with him but I never got that chance.. I literally craved for that.. When I heard news about his accident na.. I saw everyone went in trauma.. All ur craziness went in dustbin.. All of u literally left music.. Thrown Music away from ur lives like it never mattered to u when that was what mattered all ur life... I missed each one of u... I saw everyone of u distracted urself from Music.. Although it killed each one of u from within.. I felt helpless.. I couldn't see all of u shattering.. And Nandani... It was like I don't know her anymore.. I couldn't guess her moods like before... Sometimes, she behaved super cold.. And took bold decisions.. Sometimes, she felt lonely but didn't let anyone beside her.. Sometimes she was planning something.. Sometimes went out of reach.. Sometimes, normal.. But now, I can feel her happiness and her old craziness back.. I can feel the NANDANI MURTHY MALHOTRA AURA around her.. I got my friend, brother and would be boyfriend.. Now, I don't know how to react.. Literally once again my life took a 360° turn with Manik being the ultimate reason.. I'm waiting eagerly to the day I will see all the three of them together and want all our fun time back.. I can trade anything for that.. Even my life..

Mukti and Alya took her in a bone crush hug when the three boys hugged three of them from all side making it a group hug..

Next day