𝐄𝐏𝟎𝟐 ❀˚. The True Bells Chime! ₊˚.༄

Start from the beginning

"Miki," He greeted, taking his daughter by the hand and sweeping her up and down with a glassy stare. "You're getting married today," was all he could muster through his choked voice. 

Miki nodded with a bright beam. 

"First Tamaki, and now you..." Hurriedly wiping the moisture from his eyes, he sniffled. "I'm just grateful you still asked for me to walk you down the aisle, even after what I did."

"That was years ago, father," Miki reminded softly, gesturing for Suzuno to grab a towel. "You've already apologized many times over. Besides, how could I not forgive you? You're my birth father." She said as she helped the man wipe away his onslaught of tears.

"Miki," Yuzuru took a moment, watching his daughter with watery eyes before reaching forward and began pinching at her cheeks in adoration. "You really are just the sweetest little thing, you know that?" He cooed between sobs.

"Fawthew, stwap pwinchwing mwy chweek pwease." Despite the slight pain in her face, Miki couldn't help but giggle a little. "Ywouw gwonna mwess wp mwy mwake-wp," She pointed out.

"Sorry, sorry," Letting out a laugh, Yuzuru took a step back and quickly wiped away the rest with the towel Suzuno provided. After taking a deep breath and recomposing himself, he turned in the direction of the alter. "Are you ready?" He asked, offering out an arm. 

Miki stilled. For a split second, her mind had wandered back to that day when she found herself nearly had been married off in Madrid nine years ago. At that time, she had walked down the aisle with her then-fiance, Miguel, as per her maternal grandparent's instructions. But now...

Hooking her arm around his, she gave a firm nod.

"Of course!"

Kyoya stood at the alter, his foot subconsciously tapping against the wooden dock in anticipation

Kyoya stood at the alter, his foot subconsciously tapping against the wooden dock in anticipation. He glanced over at Arden, who a little stood further back.

The butler had since been certified as a wedding officiant after his lady requested that he be that the one to marry them. Kyoya didn't really mind either way. The two have since developed a strong sense of mutual trust after spending many years within each other's presence. Though there were still times when his off-handed bluntness got on his nerves, much like his to-be wife.

Tamaki, the best man of the ceremony, once again volunteered to play the piano during the group's entrance march. So when he suddenly switched to a different song midway through upon receiving a signal, Kyoya knew Miki was on her way. 

The guests collectively rose up from their seats, searching past the canopy and the cluster of wisteria and willow strings for a trace of the bride. Kyoya closed his eyes. 

Cameras began to shutter, followed by the sounds of a few children in the crowd gasping with awe and excitement at the sight of the bride. Unable to contain himself any longer, Kyoya's eyes snapped open as he turned to look down the roll of white carpet, only to feel his breath hitch.