𝟒𝟗 ❀˚. Operation: Tailing or Dating?! ₊˚.༄

Start from the beginning

"Aoi-chan...?" Tapping a finger to her cheek, Miki repeated thoughtfully. "I see. Well, if that's the case, shall we all do a round of self-introductions so I could learn your names?" She suggested, earning a few nods in approval. "Allow me to start then. As all of you know, my name is Suoh Miki. I am a student of Class 3-A, and some of my personal hobbies include designing, exploring and travelling. It's a pleasure to meet you." She flashed a bright smile before lowering her head in a formal bow. 

"I guess I'll go first." The girl with silver-hair volunteered and as she brushed off the residue of chips on the tips of her fingers. Miki's eyes widened a little, noticing that she had sapphire blue eyes, much like Tamaki. "My name is Tashiro Kayda. I am a member of Class 1-B, and I've recently been elected as Class Representative. As for personal hobbies..." She paused for a second, thinking. "Well, I like to dance and play music... Oh, and I also really like to eat." She added, playfully gesturing the strange bag of chips in her hands. "Would you guys like a piece?" 

"Oh, sure."

"Yes, please."

"Hm... These are really good." Miki remarked, indulging in the exotic flavour that lingered in her mouth. "Where are they from?" She asked curiously. 

"Hm... I think my father imported them from North America?" Kayda muttered as her gaze flickered upward, a little unsure. "I'll have back to you on that." 

"Please do, I'd love to try more of these another time." Nodding happily, Miki chirped before turning to the blonde beside her. "And you?" She urged with a small head tilt.

"I am Safia Leclerc, part of Class 1-C." She replied, bringing her arms down from behind her head and patting her chest confidently. "My family is French, and we moved here when I was around two-years-old." She informed. "I actually have a sister in your grade, senpai. Do you know her? Her name is Roselyn Leclerc, in Class 3-C." She said. 

"Roselyn... Leclerc...?" Tapping a finger to her chin, Miki closed her eyes as she began to search through her memories for a person with that name. "Ah, I do know her. Leclerc-san and I were acquainted during the sports festival as she was apart of the white team. I see, so you are her younger sister." She murmured, her gaze sweeping over the girl that stood before smiling as she spotted the resemblance between the two. "Well then, I hope we can get along, Safia-chan!" She chimed, grabbing her underclassman by the hands as she flashed an airy beam. 

"Y-Yeah, same here." Safia flinched a little, feeling a little pressured in the face of such overwhelming friendliness. 

Seeing the Safia looking a little troubled, the girl with glasses then cleared her throat. "I suppose we should go too." She suggested, adjusting her twin braids on her shoulders. "My name is Akiyama Tsuki, and I am the Class Representative of Class 1-A." She introduced herself with an air of confidence. "I-"

"Akiyama?!" However, before she could even finish her sentence, Miki lunged forth as she held her hands before her chest. "As in that famous water-colour painter Akiyama-sensei?!" She questioned, her eyes shimmering out of sheer excitement.

"Huh?" Tsuki blinked a little. "O-Oh, yeah." She then nodded, after finally processing what that her upperclassman was mumbling about. 

"Really?!" Cupping her cheeks in admiration, Miki gasped in awe. "I'm Akiyama-sensei's big fan! To think I'd be able to meet his daughter here..." She muttered incoherently before jolting in shock as she remembered this tour was meant to be for them. Clearing her throat, she swiftly calmed and recomposed herself. "So Tsuki-chan, do you enjoy painting like your father?" She then asked with a sweet smile.

Miki-chan-senpai... The four girls couldn't help but sweatdrop. She's a freaking cinnamon roll!  

"Y-Yeah, I do." Tsuki nodded. "Though I tend to prefer oil painting a little more than water-colour. Other than that, I like to sing and dance in my free time." She explained, unable to help herself from grinning at how much Miki resembled an enthusiastic puppy.