She smiled by looking his cuteness. "Hoo aunty, ask next question which I want you to ask him" Meera prayed in mind. "Ahaan, you are so sweet. What is your name cutie" she asked. Meera's face brightened and she eagerly waited to see the next scenario. "I'm Vishwa" he replied showing his bunny teeth.

Rajeswari's face reaction changed once she heard his name. Her face brighten more and she looked him more lovingly and hugged him to her heart and kissed his chubby cheeks. Meera jumped in her place. Her actions revealed that her love for her husband didn't fade a bit. She thanked God.

"Good morning mam" she said nearing her. "Hi Meera, Good morning" she replied with smile. "Mam, shall I ask you something" she asked with hesitation. "Tell Meera, don't hesitate" she said. "You're looking happy today. Anything special?" She asked.

"Nothing special, this boy resembles my son. So only" she replied with smile. "Haan, aunty I already noticed your actions" she thought in her mind and smiled. One side Rajeswari kept the child in her hand not willing to leave him down. Meera clearly understood that only after asking his name she treating him more affectionately.

She called Krishna and asked whether he found something. But he replied he is not getting any idea. "Can't you find this small things" she scolded him suddenly. He was shocked. "I'm sorry. But I'm sure that mam still love him and if they meet each other and speak up their heart then they will surely forget about their fight" she said with confident.

"Are you sure Meera?" He asked without belief. "Yes and that is the power of true love. They may met as business competitors. But they never met as vishwa and Raji now they should meet each other in a lovely environment where they should remember only about their lovely days" she said.

Once he heard this, he thought about the day he met her after three years. The place where they met. The feel he had once he saw her. He forgot himself in the thoughts of those blissful memories. "Helo... Heloooo.... Are you there?" Meera shouted on the other side when he came to the present world.

"Yes yes, I was thinking about how to make that situation" he managed. "Ohh! Okay. Atleast now think something new. Better choose a place which will be favourite for both" she said. "As you said" he replied with grin. She smiled and end the conversation.

The day went like that and both became busy once they started their work. Evening he called her, "Meera I found a best place to arrange their meeting" he said with joy. "Really, what's the place" she asked eagerly.

"Its the birds show that gonna held in our city. Its very famous show and in this season several birds visited the place" he replied. "Will it workout?" She asked with doubt. "Yeah Meera, believe me my mom is a bird lover and she made aviary in home too and today I came to know that my dad too love birds" he said with excitement.

"Wow! Then it's really cool idea. Tomorrow we are going to make them meet each other" she said happily. He too stood there happily.

Next day,

Meera woke up and she called him and asked him whether he implemented their plan. He replied yes. She felt happy. She reached office and found Rajeswari, she came in blue saree which she looked like an angel. Meera smiled at her. "Meera, today evening I'm going for a birds Show and you are also joining me" she said. "Okay mam" she replied with smile.

Krishna convinced his dad and took him to the show

Krishna convinced his dad and took him to the show. Meera and Rajeswari too reached the place at that time. Meera called him and asked whether they reached. He replied that they too reached. "Okay, now it's very important, you leave your dad alone and I too will do the same, they should meet each other alone" she said.

"Okay okay" he ended the call. "Dad, just now my friend called me, he too came here. I'll meet him and will return in few minutes" he said. "Okay" Vishwanath replied with a nod. Meera to said the same and left the place.

Krishna found Meera, "hey Meera, where is mom?" He asked. She pointed in her direction. "Wow!! She is looking beautiful" he exclaimed. "Yeah. Did you select this saree?" she asked. "Yes, blue is my dad's favourite color and once my cousin said my dad loves to see her in this saree" he replied happily.

They both stood there with their finger's crossed. They both prayed that they should leave their ego and speak up their heart.

Rajeswari and Vishwa both came in opposite direction and was about to see each other. "Oh my God, oh my God" Meera exclaimed and caught his hand suddenly in excitement mixed with nervousness. He too was in the same stage but when she caught his hand he forgot the environment and just starred at her who's is very excited and wholeheartedly prayed for his parents happiness.

"How lucky I'm to get you in my life. How lucky my parents to get a daughter in law like you who taking risk to clear the misunderstanding between them" he thought and that thought itself brought a beautiful smile in his face.

 How lucky my parents to get a daughter in law like you who taking risk to clear the misunderstanding between them" he thought and that thought itself brought a beautiful smile in his face

Hi friends,

57th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.