4k Special

Hi Quack Heads! Not a part, I'm sorry ;-; But it will be up later uwu

This Will Contain:

°Things about the author

°How I found out Alex's channel

°How the story was formed

°Tips and advice for writing Fanfics

I know most of y'all are not even going to read this since your just here for the fic~

Which is fine, I just thought this would be fun to do and who knows we might have more in common then loving Alex uwu.

Oh! I'm Evelyn by the way, but you can call me Eve.

I'm 16 and write fanfics and make bad edits :D

So I found out Alex's channel like around January something

My first video was the 'Furry Discord Server' Literally couldn't get over his laugh.

I started watching more of his videos and decided to make a fan account.

Let's just say that account legit ruled over my life for like a whole week or two but then I started to read Quackiy fanfics and yea.

One night as I stared up at my ceiling I thought about how if the people I loved watching or hearing so like youtubers, actors, and singers. If they passed away...and this was me 😭

And then I started thinking if they were ghosts and how funny Alex would be...

THEN BAM!

After daydreaming for a long time I got the idea of the airplane scene which was the first thing I thought of for this story.

Fun Fact:
This story was going to be an imagine instead :P

I told my best friend about the whole Alex being a ghost she thought it was kinda odd.

I'll be honest, I did too, but it was different and the fics I've read weren't like this.

She helped me out when I told her the ideas I had most of them making no sense sksks.

When I started to write this story and started to get more into it.

I knew I didn't want to involve things that would go against what you, the readers, believe in.

That's where New World pops in, as a writer especially a fanfic writer you have to try to make something that will be okay with everyone.

If you're a fanfic writer or want to become one here are some tips and advice:

Tips:

Write your ideas down, if your like me and forget things really easily writing them down comes in handy.

Don't just type your ideas write them down too.

Get a notebook that's specifically for your story ideas. There's times where I go back on my notebooks and decide to use the story idea I wrote years ago.

Read a ton books and fanfics your brain grows more with the information and creativity.

Don't copy it, that isn't the same.

Not only that, there's also some really good books/fanfics out there

Before you start off a fanfic, get to know more about the person you're writing about cause if you make a mistake not only do you cringe when you look back but the readers who notice get less interested with false facts about the person.

There's really no such thing as writer's block (As Ed Sheeran once said) write, even if you don't have any ideas, just write.

When you do this it isn't supposed to make sense. You have no idea how many pages I've done and looked back like:

 You have no idea how many pages I've done and looked back like:

(I know, I'm such an artist uwu)

Another Fun Fact:

I was planning on making the reader more gloomy and Alex sad all the time. I started to think about this story and how I wanted the theme to be DRAMATIC YESS.

Then I really started to think, that yeah sure Alex would be sad I mean who wouldn't be sad when you die at such a young age.

Then again I thought how he'd eventually get over it in a way. He'll just kinda accept the fact and just have some fun.

I'm just glad I didn't go with the DRAMATIC thing like it's kinda there for the story cuz I like twisting things up and messing with y'alls emotions. But it's not the main thing you know. I feel like there's more of those soft and funny moments.

Advice:

Don't hold in your story ideas tell someone you trust but don't go out and tell everyone about them cause then it's most likely to get stolen.

If your scared to be judged about writing fics don't put any personal info on your fics like I did on the top :P

If you want to write but are to lazy too, ugh, I don't think writing fics is really for you. Unless you want to use that voice thing that will put everything you say down then do that.

If you ever want opinions on your stories tell people to check it out (Don't spam them tho) or if you already published it ask those who are reading what they think.

You will get good and bad reviews about your story but that's okay. You get to see what you need to improve on.

For stories don't waste your time writing like this

She gets up and heads to the bathroom washing her face then she brushing her teeth. She puts her hair up and applies some small amount of makeup. She leaves the bathroom turning the lights off while doing so and goes over to her bedroom. Looking though her closet for an outfit to wear she picks out a pink long sleeve and white jeans and changes into them.

You really don't have to type them getting ready cause it gets the reader's uninterested since there's nothing exciting about getting ready so it's best to keep it simple

She wakes up and after doing a small stretch then jumps out of bed to start her morning routine.

Unless the reader is doing something different like going to this big party or its her wedding or something then it's okay to put more detail.

If y'all have any questions or something  just comment and I'll answer them on here.

That's it for this special uwu This is honestly insane 4K ducking 4K!! you guys are freaking epic. I want to thank you all for the support you've given to this story. I honestly thought it was going to get hate but I'm glad y'all are enjoying it. Until next time Quack Heads💛🦆💛