[2] His Name Is Alexis

Two weeks later

I was in the living room watching TV when the dead guy shows up.

Floating above the sofa in a lying position as he looked over at the screen. "What the hell is this?" I hear him question.

I continue on with my snack as I watched my favorite show "You need iCarly in your life" He floated away and began to wander around the living room.

Going from one wall to another "Oh by the way," Great he's going to do the 'I'm going to talk constantly even though she can't hear nor see me' Thing...

I stuff my mouth with more of my snack but continue to hear what he had to rant about instead of completely blocking him out like I usually do. My eyes still focusing on the screen of course.

"Never go on the roof the view might be tempting but it sure isn't worth your life" I choke on my snack taken back.

So he did die here. Fuck that real estate guy. "Wow don't die" He said as I coughed "Trust, it's not going to be a good story to tell when asked how you died" He laughs lightly and my coughing goes down as I take deep breaths and gulp down my drink.

"That would actually be hilarious though 'Oh I died from choking on (snack)'" He laughs making me roll my eyes but after his laughter dies down he stares up at the ceiling. I get up and hear him let out a small hum as he followed me to the bathroom.

This took me by surprise, because even though he hangs around he tends to give me my space. I decide to change into my pajamas later and just brush my teeth now. My mind slowly leaves reality as I go deep into thought.

Is it weird that even though one of my main reasons for moving was to get away from my parents- well, my father mostly...

I'm kinda upset that my mom hasn't called to check up on me. Although there is a chance Father probably deleted my number on her phone. It wouldn't surprise me.

I come back to reality as the dead dude goes to the toilet. I stop brushing my teeth for a second. His head is fucking spinning around inside the toilet....

What the actual fuck?

I shake my head lightly and continue on brushing my teeth. "You should brush more on the top" He said as he was now floating above the toilet. I finish up and head to my room.

"What time is it?" That's when I don't sense his presence and let out a sigh of relief as I change into pajamas and crawl into bed I couldn't help but smile lightly as I snuggle up close to my blanket.

Finally, he left to wherever he goes to at night.

My body relaxes into the comfort of my bed as I close my eyes. It's soon ruined when a shiver runs down my spine and I mentally scream.

"It's barely 10 and you're already going to sleep?" I hear him ask my grip on my pillow tightening by just hearing his voice.

Well unlike you, I can't roam around and just spin my head around the fucking toilet having the time of my life. Some of us actually still have a lifespan to live through.