[7]

Warning
(Some shit goes down. Don't worry, It's not to bad or goes over board but just wanted to warn ya.)

Alex's POV:

I was on my way to the building where Y/N works at but this sudden warm feeling brings me to a stop "What the hell was that?" I let out looking down at my see through body. Nothing, I chose to ignore it and was ready to continue on with my journey but the warm feeling comes back.

What the fuck??

I look down at my body again then take a quick look around, that's when I spot her.

OHHH SHIT HABIBI!

A smile spreads across my face, as I quickly make my way towards her. Soon coming to a stop on top of this building feeling my smile fall when I see her face expression...She looked scared...My brows furrow as I slowly float down to her.

I was now worried more then anything. As I go closer that's when I spot another figure at the other end of the alley...It was a male with a black hoodie. She was speed walking and he began to run to her.

I freeze for a second until I quickly rush to her side but it was too late. He was behind her "HEY" I shout and he slammed her on the wall as he took out a pocket knife "No, stop! SOMEONE HEL-" she stops as he presses the knife on her neck.

She takes deep breathes trembling in fear as she stared down at the knife "GET THE FUCK OFF HER!" I shout now going for a punch but I see my hand go right through him.

A heavy breath escapes my lips as panic goes through me. That's when I quickly turn to my other form and strike again but it just goes fucking through...

No...

I shake my head feeling tears form in my eyes as I look over at Y/N, the way she's looking at me...pleading for help...Tears were escaping her eyes as he held a hand over her mouth.

No!

I try to punch him again and it goes through..."GET OFF HER YOU FUCKER!" I shout while tears escaped my eyes. I see her struggle in his grip trying to get away but it was no use...

I try again, again, and again. It just continues to go through...

No, no, no, leave her alone...God dammit leave her alone!

I see her shut her eyes close as she tried to scream. A sob escapes my mouth as I continue to try to throw punches and that's when I see him put his hand on her thigh and going up to her dress about to pull it up.

Then I hear a soft voice say "Jonathan, what are you doing!?" I look to see an elder women (ghost) I stare in shock and look back at Y/N her eyes are widen too she then bites into the men's palm and he quickly moves his hand away.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I ask turning to the elder women she floats back a bit startled "I'm Susan his grandmother..." The women lets out "H-how do y-you think your grandmother S-Susan will react... If she knew what you were doing to me right now?" Y/N asks as he still held the knife to her neck.

He stares at her shocked and slowly puts his hand down and with that Y/N runs for it. I quickly follow behind her and as she ran down the sidewalk people gave her strange looks "Help me!" Y/N shouts.

This couple approach her worriedly then other bystanders stand around her some even dialing 911. I take heavy breaths and change my form. I was relieved she was able to get out of there...but I also felt useless...I couldn't do shit to protect or help her...

The man who attacked Y/N runs out the ally and as Y/N lets out a terrified scream other males took that as a sign and jumped the male taking his pocket knife away. The police then arrive and take Jonathan away...

*Hours later*

Y/N's POV:

I stare out the window with my hands folded on my lap. Alex hasn't said anything as we take the bus back home. We just left the police station as they asked me a series of questions regarding the incident.

I look away from the window as the familiar street comes into view and instead stared own at my hands which began to shake a bit I take a deep breath as the bus comes to a stop.

We enter the house quietly and as I close the front door slowly I stare at my hand then lift it to examine my wrist.

I can still feel his aggressive hold....

I rub my wrist trying to ignore the feeling but, my body, it began to shake in fear. A loud sob escaped my lips, quickly I place my hands on my face as I began to sob into them.

Fucking why?

I feel my legs give out as I land on my knees and just go forward so my face wasn't in view for Alex to see me at such a broken state...

I then feel something cold on my head "Y/N, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry that this happened to you...I also apologize for not doing a-anything. Oh god..." I hear a sob escape his lips and look up to see Alex in his other form right in front of me. He was staring down at the floor as tears escape his eyes.

I sit up and shake my head lightly as another sob escapes my lips "Alex, don't say you didn't do anything..." I let out as I start to wipe my tears away  but more kept pouring down "You did try, but sometimes, things don't go the way we want it sometimes..." I say and feel something cold on my cheek and look up at Alex.

He wipes my tears away and tries to give me a warm smile but his lips tremble still staying in that frown. I bite my bottom lip as I look back down "It's all my fault if I hadn't entered that alley...." Another sob escapes my lips but I feel my chin being lifted up and my eyes lock onto Alex's.

"None of this is your fault..." He said and I search in his eyes for reassurance and that's exactly what I get. I nod weakly at him. There's absolutely nothing more that I want then to hold him and bury my face in his shoulder....

Old Word Count: 720
New Word Count: 1133