[10]

*Skip two days uwu*

Y/N's POV:

I stare at myself in the mirror as I stare down at my dress "Okay," I let out putting on my mask that matched with my dress and snap a picture to send to Nia. I take my mask off and start doing my hair, I'm/a little confident on how I would do my hair it's just my makeup that I'm worried about.

When I'm done with my hair I go to my makeup and start applying some lip gloss and mascara and try to make my way through eye shadow. When I stare at myself I cringe.

Shit these bags, I look like a zombie ugh.

I place my fingers on the bags under my eyes. I never focused on makeup and now as I'm going to a big event I had the urge to slap teen me for not praticing.

Okay, look on the positive side. No one will really focus on your makeup because it would be your mask they see. Your hair and dress are simple but cute.

I let out a sigh and step out the bathroom to search for my heels/or/flats. "Y/N! Oh my god, you should have seen it!" I hear Alex bursting with laughter as I put on my heels/or/flats. I look over to see him floating back with his hand placed on his head "A guy fell off his bike by trying to do a trick and said it was because his fucking tire was flat!" He looks over at me

 I look over to see him floating back with his hand placed on his head "A guy fell off his bike by trying to do a trick and said it was because his fucking tire was flat!" He looks over at me

"Holy shit" He let out removing his hand and going in a straighter floating position. I jolt up a bit and let out a small laugh "Really?" I ask "I wish I was there to see it. It sounds hilarious" I say laughing lightly but it dies as he just continue to stare at me.

I clear my throat and glance down at the floor but my eyes divert back to Alex with furrowed brows "Is...Is it that bad...?" I finally ask and he tilts his head a bit "What?" He asked and I motion my hands to myself ready to say something until he lets out an "Ooo" Then shakes his head quickly.

"Fuck no, you're literally the definition of Habibi" He said smiling and floating closer "And what the hell does that mean?" I ask. He changes his form and crosses his arms signaling his not going to say and I roll my eyes and that's when I receive a text.

I look to see it was from Nia "My friend's almost here" I say quickly getting up and gather my things together "Is this friend the same person who found out where my parents live?" Alex questioned. "Yeah. Okay, so the party will only last like a couple hours. Make sure you keep an eye out, Grace could give a visit anytime" I say making my way out the room.

"I doubt she is Habibi" He let out "You never know" I say going to the front door "Wish me luck! Hopefully I don't trip or something" I say laughing slightly opening the door "Ugh can you wait a second?" I hear Alex say softly and turn to face him "Sure what's up?" I say staring up into his eyes he changed his form "It's New Years dummy and since your going to that party I won't be able to say something" He said staring down at me.