Part 22

Edited
This used to be a bonus part but since I'm continuing this story it's now Part 22 yeehaww!

(Passed A Couple Years)

Y/N's POV:

I was flipping through channels on the TV waiting for Alex to get home from work. I had champagne on the coffee table with two glass cups ready for the both of us. We've been working our asses off this whole week and today was Friday which meant freedom for two days. I felt sore on my neck and move my head side to side as a groan escaped my lips.

Sure as hell was a long day today...

~~

"Hello~" I hear Alex's voice but don't open my eyes "Habibi~" He whispered and I feel his warm lips press against my forehead. "Nevermind, rest up..." He whispered. By that I open my eyes, lazily sitting up and seeing Alex make his way to the kitchen. "Hi" I finally greet scratching my head he smiles softly as he looks over at me.

"How was work?" He asked entering the living room with a bag of chips. "Long, how about you?" he pecks my lips with his before taking a seat next to me. "Oh, it was interesting" He said his tone sounding annoyed but he laughed lightly while shaking his head. I move to sit on his lap and bury my head in the crook of his neck as he wraps an arm around me.

"What did Logan do this time?" I ask knowing by his tone that it had something to do with his co-worker. Alex always tries to act like the mature adult he is by keeping it professional. He tries not to cause a scene but Logan has a mind of a 15 year old boy, he's always looking for ways to piss off Alex.

I snatch the bag and start eating some chips. "He fucking exposed me! He told everybody I was playing video games in the restroom" He said stuffing his mouth with chips. "Well, were you?" I ask raising a brow "Ya!" He said with a stuffed mouth "But, like, still! You don't tell other people" He said lowly shoving his mouth with more chips.

I stare up at him "Calm down with the chips. Also that's pretty gross" I say laughing lightly and he rolls his eyes playfully "You do what you gotta do when you need a break" He said. "Wait, so you were in a stall just playing video games?" I question as I was about to eat another chip but stop and just stare at it instead.

"Well, yeah. It's kinda weird though that he found out. I mean, he must have been looking inside-" He stops and stares at me "What's so fascinating about that chip?" He asked confused "Sorry, I'm just being weird" I say about to put the chip back in the bag but he opens his mouth and I place it in there instead.

He holds my hand and continues on eating the chips while I stare down at our intertwined fingers. I was just really happy that we were finally relaxing. I stare at our rings and smile lightly before moving my gaze back to Alex. I lean in ready to place a kiss but stop once I get a whiff of the chips and lean back as I start to feel weird again...

I look down trying to rid the feeling but I was staring down at the bag of chips "Oh god..." I mumble shaking my head as I place a hand over my mouth.

Nope, something's coming up...

I quickly get up and run to the bathroom not having enough time as I felt the vomit rise up on my throat and throw up in the sink instead. "Hey, you okay- OH GOD" I hear Alex scream. I take a deep breath as I finish, placing my hands on the counter and closing my eyes. "I'm good..." I breathed out opening my eyes and seeing Alex in the mirror "Sorry" I apologize from the gross mess around the sink and turn the water on staring to rinse around.

"I probably ate something bad" I say ready to get the cleaning supplies but Alex stops in front of me. "Hey, I got it." He said placing his hands on my shoulders and I stare up at him "Go freshen up and get some rest. If you still feel sick in the morning we can stop by the pharmacy to get you medicine." He said placing a kiss on my forehead.