Part 25

For those who have been readers for a while in this story and haven’t re-read, do it! This is the last time I’m putting this so :T

Warning: Down below has some spoilers if ya haven’t reread. Anyways enjoy~

Y/N's POV:

“How could they fucking miss this?” Alex questions as we leave the building.

“I-I don’t know…” I let out watching him pace around. He looked extremely pissed.

I can just tell by his body language such as his pacing and his hand going through his hair.

“Are you upset...About the twins?” I ask a bit nervous and he stops to look over at me “What? No, no, it’s just…” He takes a deep breath then let's out a sigh while making his way in front of me.

“It’s just, this is really important and for them to miss it and just notice it now?” His gaze meets the floor as he shakes his head lightly.

“Yeah...I know what you mean. This is definitely about to get a lot harder for us." I say taking hold of his hand and his eyes meet my own.

“We’ll figure it out.” He reassured with a small smile and I return a weak one before it turns to a frown as I notice the dark bags under his eyes. It's from the amount of work he’s been putting in to provide for our soon to be family.

We still need to decide what we're going to do once the kids are actually brought into this world.

Now that it’s two babies instead of one that means more money needs to be spent to provide for them.

Wait, would one of us have to stay home while the other works? Or-

My mind stops spiraling with questions as soon as I feel Alex’s lips on my forehead bringing me into an embrace.

I relax having a sigh escape my lips as I close my eyes. Really just taking this moment in “We’ll talk about everything later okay” Alex said knowing well I was deep in thought.

He moves away from the embrace and goes behind me, starting to massage my shoulders “No need to cause more stress” I stare at the small fountain in front of us.

This moment of course had to be interrupted. My phone starts ringing and I menatally facepalm but quickly remember it’s most likely Nia calling to see how the check up went.

Alex stops for a second but I slapped his hand softly signaling  for him to continue which he does.

I pull my phone out of my purse and sure enough the caller ID had her name on it. I hesitate for a second but answer nonetheless

“Hi there baby mama” She greets. “How did the check up go-HEY JAMES PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW” I move my ear away as she screamed at her son.

I hear more commotion until she lets out a sigh  “You’ll know the pain soon enough” This causes me to laugh lightly.

I sure will...

I then put her on speaker. “Hi there palm tree” Alex greets still messaging my shoulders “Hi short ass. Still moping around that you haven’t found a thanos figurine for your kid?” She asked mid laughter.

“There all so fucking expensive now! But still searching.” He said which caused me to roll my eyes playfully.

I love that they get along so well it’s literally a blessing cause there’s a bunch of stories out there where your best friend doesn’t get along with whoever your with. So I’m really thankful.