TBH

AYEEEE! Phhht😂 Sorry I'll calm down.

Hi Quack Heads uwu  Before I start this TBH, I just want to thank you all for 9.66k reads. Fucking 9.66k reads!! wOt This is just insane! I love all of you and thank you so, so, much for the support and love you all have given to this story it really means a lot to me.

Now let's move on before I start to cry

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Too late...

This is a little TBH about the stories I'm writing/or have wrote and how I overall think about them and my writing style.

Warning: I ramble a lot so yee

Habibi:

This story is by far my proudest and will always have a special part in my heart uwu This story is actually my first time really working with comedy. Well good comedy lol. Wait...I at least hope it was good comedy phht😅

At first I was going to make the reader all depressed due to always seeing dead peeps and have Alex be all sad about not going to New World but I was like: "HOld uP, I feel like he would be sad for a couple of years but learn that he just has to 'live' with the fact that he's stuck there"

So I made him more bubbly but I didn't want him to... You know...be truly happy. If that makes sense...So like at the party the reader attended and how Alex had a scene were he was on the roof crying over the fact he didn't live such a long life.

I wanted to show that yeah, he did accept the fact of being dead but he's still sad about it, you know. With the reader at first I wanted her to be a depressed little bean but decided not to since she's grown up with this 'gift' so it just kinda makes sense that she eventually gets used to it. (Even though it took her awhile)

I wanted Alex to be the reader's source of happiness and for her to be his. I'm just really glad I went back to editing to have some characters have a little more spotlight. (Will be honest I just edited and didn't re-read so if there's little mistakes I promise I'll fix em later but as of now Imma tired from all the editing so sksks)

At first I took my time on the story about started to rush once it started to get more reads and when I started to work on new stories. That's when it started lacking, like I said before I'm glad I went back to edit cuz Ooof.

Song Based Imagines:

My other Quackity Fic!

So this book is filled with Song Based Imagines with the songs you request! You can request as many as you want. The more requests the quicker the updates. Y'all request some bops TBH. Whenever I publish an imagine I get a bit nervous and my mind kinda spirals with thoughts such as 'Is this what the person who requested expected it to be?' and all that fun stuff.

The Taste Of A Silent Love:

First I wanna talk about the title cause...AHHH. I'm sorry it's just one of my favorite titles for any of my stories like sksksksksks Even if your not a fan of BTS or don't know who Jeon Jungkook is, still maybe check out my story hmm?😋

THAT WAS A JOKE (I mean I won't stop youuu🤣) Anyways, this has to be my second proudest work.

A little background uwu

Jeon Jungkook is a 16 year old boy who's in a band called BTS. One day as they leave practice they go to this bakery since they were hungry beans and the ride home was gonna take 40 minutes. The reader is 18 and works with her mother in that bakery but as the mother gave the young men their menus she gets a call and is on the phone for quite awhile so the reader has to step in on taking the guys orders. There's a twist and I don't want to ruin it. No, it's not one of those LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT type of thing.

We're Just Friends:

It was originally a Daniel Howell Fic but I unpublished it

I might bring it back but have it be based on another person

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I might bring it back but have it be based on another person...

About my writing cuz it be trash PHHT:

I lack detail but I think I'm slowly improving on it...

Here's how I used to write :D

Y'all about to witness my first ever fanfic

Get some bleach to put in your eyes after reading CUZ ITS DUCKING CRINGE

Little btw this was a Carl Grimes fic. (Apocalypse fic uwu)

Y/N'S POV:

I look around not seeing anything in sight except trees I decide to sit down since I've been walking for hours. I put my backpack in front of me and open it the first thing I saw was my water bottle, which was empty. I throw it to the ground, I was so thirsty. I look around my backpack to see if I had any food and of course there was nothing. I sigh, then I see my diary I grab it I then look around for my pencil which was in the bottom of my backpack I grab it then open my diary. I forgot I wrote in this when I was 12 years old now I'm 15. I begin to read.

BURN IT

I CANT SKSMS

I think my overall writing has improved a bit phht😂

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I think my overall writing has improved a bit phht😂

Future Fics:

Spiderman (maybe two)

Carl Grimes

More BTS

Tyler and Jenna Joseph

Another Quackity...

If you read all that...

You a real legend 💛🦆💛

Yes that's me sksks cosplaying as kwite you know😎

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yes that's me sksks cosplaying as kwite you know😎