Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Celia and Raphael ate their fajitas in silence, putting an eerie quietness in the air. Raphael looks up to Celia but she was eating her food with her head down, her side bangs covering her eyes. He decided to talk to her after their meal, he continued to eat until she laughs. She picked her head up and put her phone on the table, it hitting one of the plates with a cling.

"Are you okay Celia? If I did something wrong then I should be punished-" he asked but was cut off by Celia's response.

"Yes," that was all she said. She reached over the table to pour herself some more wine, it was France that's all she knows to drink besides tequila.

"I pardon?" he said looking at her.

"I said yes, that was my sister. Her name was Belle, and the other one was me. She was about ten at the time of her death, but her hair isn't red by the way its a deep auburn color. Like the fall, that was her favorite season," Celia said as she takes a sip of her drink. Raphael nodded and looked at her.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before that I had a key. I was actually going to tell you over dinner but you had found me by then," he said taking the key out of his pocket and handing it to her. She waved it off.

"No I'm sorry, I knew that you would of wandered around but I didn't know that my father had given you the key, after dinner if you still want to look around you can. My papers should be in the room somewhere," she said looking kinda flushed due to the wine.

"Maybe tomorrow, you can look with me if you want Celia. It is your stuff after all," he said finishing his fajitas. "By the way thank you. The fajitas were delicious," he said getting up and taking her plate to.

"You're welcome and you don't have to do the dishes I can do it. You go and finish looking around. I got it handled in here," she said grabbing the plates as she tilt her head towards the hallway.

"No I got it and yes I'm sure. You go and relax the wine will kick in soon at the rate you were drinking," he informed her. She laughed, the wine already kicked in.

"Whatever, I'm going to take a shower," she mumbles as she stumbles away. She slid against the wall as she made her way to her room.

Raphael nods his head and starts with the dishes. As he puts them away he hears Celia's phone go off, he cleaned his hands and checked to see who it was. It was her fiancé, Fabien. He opened the phone and listened to the voice mail that he left. He had left quite a lot for it being their first day off of school.

"Celia?! Are you okay?! I went by your house and the police were there saying your parents are dead and the police are looking for you! I'm worried, they think you were taken or that you are dead! Please don't be dead, but Colette told me about your summer house and I'll be there as soon as I can, maybe tomorrow if nothing gets in my way," it continued.

"Please answer me once you get this call or message so I can know you're okay and if you're there then I'm taking you back to my place so that we can find someone to care for you before our wedding. So anyways if you get this call me, I love you," the voice mail ended.

Raphael closed the phone and thought for a moment. 'Should I tell Celia or not?' he thought as he walks to her room. He was in front of her door as he heard a scream coming from her room. He opened it and saw her laughing at her own reflection in only a towel. Her dark hair wet against her skin, she was seriously drunk. Did she really have that many glasses?

"Why did you scream?!" he asked as his face reddens from embarrassment, and from her current appearance. She turns just noticing him for the first time since he walked in.

"Because I thought I saw someone, but I realized it was just me," she laughs as she squeezed her cheeks.

She looked like Anna in the movie Frozen when she was younger. 'God how drunk is she?' Raphael thought as he places her phone on the desk and looked back at Celia. She had stopped squeezing her face and came and hugged him. His face reddens even more. He could feel her pressing herself against his chest.

"I love you Olaf! Aw your face is red I can tell you like me too!" she laughs. He couldn't move her, she was clinging with everything she has. "Well goodnight Olaf I have to go to bed before Raphael comes and melts you," she kisses his cheek and walks back to the restroom closing the door. Raphael looked in the mirror and saw how red is face was and tried to calm down, his other clients have never made him this red before. His wound was still sore but he could only sleep on it.

He looks back to the mirror and his face is less red, as he turns Celia came back out but this time she was clothed with a nightgown. 'Maybe I can tell her tomorrow, she's too drunk to even remember,' he thought before he left the room. But he heard something before he left the room, he turned and saw Celia right their. She sneaked up behind him like a ninja, she smiled with her cheeks red. They were either red from her pinching them or from her being so flushed.

"Goodnight," Celia said. But before Raphael could respond she did something quick he had to think twice about it. She got on her tippy toes and pecked his lips, her lips were soft and tasted of wine. She then walked towards her bed and immediately passed out. Raphael walked towards her bed to cover her in her blankets and walked towards the door.

"Goodnight Celia," he whispered before closing the door and turning off the lights.

~

Celia woke up with a headache due to her drinking. She haven't drank that much since her Quinceñera. She got up too fast and had to fall back onto her pillows to gather up her strength and get her head straighten right. She then got up more slowly and walked towards the restroom. She saw that her cheeks were red and sore, she put some cold water on it to bring down the redness.

She had a weird dream last night, she dreamt that someone stole her face and they both were trying to figure out who was who. Then Olaf came in but he was melting fast so she squeeze him hard so he doesn't melt away, that was when Raphael came in and she went to the restroom where she saw animals were helping her with her clothes like Cinderella. As she walked out Raphael came out of nowhere and she got on her tippy toes to tell him something but now words came out, she then kissed him and it made her fall asleep. Like the opposite of the curse on Sleepy Beauty instead of being awoken she was put to sleep.

Celia thought for the moment but shook the thought out of her head. She got up and changed into a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and walked to the living room. She plopped on the couch and looked around up at the ceiling. She hasn't seen Raphael yet, but she just woke up too so he still might be asleep.

She got up and decided to look in the room, that would of been Belle's if she was here. It was all covered up in dust with all the years its been there, but it still feels like forever to her. She opened the door and the first thing she saw was the photograph. She gave a small smile but she continued to look through the other things that were boxed up. She opened it and saw Belle's toys that she used to play with, there was a dog, a cat, and a doll.

The doll was made of porcelain and was in a wedding dress, she always use to say 'one day that'll be me Celiy! I will be walking down the isle with papa and you will be waiting for me too! You will be my maid of honor as I will be at your wedding too Celiy!' She had always wanted to get married, but she was to young and she didn't like any of the boys that were in Mexico. The boys liked her, but she didn't like any of them.

She placed the doll back gingerly and continued to look through the box. She had found a couple of pieces of paper and unwrapped them. One was Belle's poem that she had tried to make, and the other one's were Celia's profile papers that she had ripped out. She neatly folded them and put them in her pocket. She turned and closed the box up and walked out, making sure to close it quietly not wanting to wake Raphael up if he wasn't awake already.

By: Lexie-chan