Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Raphael woke up to see the bed empty. Groaning, he got up to see he wasn't in his room. Sitting up he turns around to see Tibet stretching on the floor.

'He must of jumped off,' he thought as he got up from the bed.

Walking towards Tibet, Raphael saw that he must of jumped down not long ago. His tail wagging, he scratches at the door to let out. Opening it Raphael watches as the dog runs out. He heard the restroom shower was on. Figuring that Celia was washing up he went to the kitchen to make her something for breakfast.

~

Celia got out of the hot shower when the disposable phone went off. Wiping her face she opens it to read the message.

"It is time."

Celia stood still as she read the message. It was only the night before where it gave her some time to adjust. But now they're coming and she is not ready at all.

"What would you like me to do?" She sent the reply. A few minutes later a response was made.

"Be cooperative when it is time. Be silent when it is time. You are no longer going to be you.

"Then who will I be?" She sent a reply, after waiting for a while they still had not answered. They never did.

She left her close in her closet, cursing herself silently she walked out to retrieve them. Raphael walked in with breakfast as he saw Celia struggling to reach her clothes. Setting the food down he went to go help her. She reached both of her hands as she finally got what she was going to wear. The towel began to slip off, gasping slightly she brought her hand down to stop it from revealing anymore than it already has. Looking down she felt a hand on her back tugging on the towel. Turning, she glanced behind her to feel Raphael against her back.

Blushing brightly she slapped his arm, "what the hell are you doing?!"

"I was holding up your towel."

"You didn't have to! I was already holding it."

"You reached up to get something and it was slipping. If I didn't grab it then you would be standing here naked."

"But now you're dragging the towel down!" She tugged back on her towel as it was slipping from both of their holds. He slowly let go so that she wouldn't go flying with the towel.

"I-I'm sorry. I just brought you some breakfast."

She glanced over to the plate. "I can see that. Can you please leave?"

"Why?"

"If you have not noticed," she fasten the towel around herself. "I only have a towel on. I was going to change into something more decent."

He quickly turned to face the opposite direction. "I forgot. I'll leave you to it then." He was on his way out when he heard her speak.

"You can have breakfast, with me. When I finish getting dressed I mean," she turned the other direction as she shifted her legs.

He nodded as he closed the door behind himself. Smiling to himself he heads to the kitchen to make himself something to eat.

~

Eating breakfast in silent, Raphael glanced up to her. She ate half of her food but then stopped. She was looking out the window. The lavenders started to dip as the heat was getting to them. It could also be the change in the weather. The cool air made it relaxing as the mosquitoes started to become less.

It was becoming fall.

"Celia," he called out her name.

"Yes?" She didn't turn to look at him.