Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Where did you get this car at?" Celia asked. They were going kinda fast, but she didn't mind.

"Actually, it's my brothers. I don't think he'll mind me using it for a while," Raphael said. He was at a stop light and honked at the nearby driver as they were cursing at the other drivers.

They didn't arrived at the house until the sun was setting, it was about dinnertime. Celia was glad that there was no more school until next year, but she was going to miss her friends. She knew that she wasn't going to miss Fabien over the late spring and summer and she was glad, but she also had to spent the entire summer with Raphael who she knows nothing about.

As he pulls up the driveway, he gets out to open the door for her, which she allows. She isn't use to him being so nice, he looks kinda stern and commanding but he's actually nice. All she knows about him is that he has a brother and he likes the songs from Frozen.

She grabbed her bag and closed the door as he uses the keys to lock it. She didn't know what type of car it was but it did look nice, it almost looked like a Porsche but she didn't know cars that well. It was gray but the way it looked now it was almost black. They walked up to the doors and unlocked it as he pushes her inside.

"Why do you have to be so pushy?" Celia asked once Raphael closed the doors.

"Well first off it's for your protection in case anyone was following us and second I'm not that pushy, this is pushy," Raphael said. He pushed her up against the wall and kept pushing her until she finally gave in.

"F-Fine I guess that's pushy. Now get off me," she said as he let her go. "You're so immature you know that," she said as she walked away to be in a safe distance.

"No I'm not. I'm not as immature as my brother and I'm only immature when I have to be," he said as he walked pass her to the kitchen. "But I'm sorry for my inappropriate behavior to provide a point."

"Its alright, I shouldn't be so stiff. So what is your brother like? You make him sound bad and stupid," she gave a small smile. He nodded his head in agreement.

"Well you hit him dead on. That's all I have to say," he said as he looks around in the kitchen for something to eat.

"Okay get out, I'll make us something," she said pushing him out of the kitchen to the living room. He looked at her with a little grin.

"Look who's pushy now," he grinned. She rolled her eyes as she pushed him to the couch. He tripped and fell on the couch, Celia continued to talk as he got up.

"Now you stay here while I make something," she walked back to the kitchen picking her hair up in a messy bun.

"I know how to cook too you know. What if I don't want to stay in the living room," he yelled loud enough for her to hear from the couch. He look around the living room for something to do.

"Well you can cook another day. While I'm doing this go look around if you want. I'll call you once I'm done," she yelled back. He hears her opening and closing cabinets.

Raphael got up to go look around the house, he hasn't actually had a chance to look around. Now was his chance. Maybe he can find the rest of Celia's files, she dodged the fear question and didn't really want to talk about Fabien as much as he thought. He first peeped through the kitchen and saw Celia chopping up something but he couldn't quite tell what it is.

He looks around, but tried to be quite so he doesn't bring Celia to suspicions. He opens and closes doors as he goes, he even looked in every room but still haven't found anything. He eventually found this old room that had dust all over it. Walking to the window, he opened the blinds to let in come little light. The room had a gray hue as there was boxes stacked. He walked in and blew the dust away from the first thing he saw, it was a photograph. He turned to pick it up and saw it was of two little girls hugging each other and smiling, one was with a light reddish hair and the other one with a dark brownish color. They both have skin that were kissed by the sun, more to the little red head then the brown.