Cuddling (New)

(Note at the bottom)

Scarlett:

   All would be peaceful in your room

   All would be peaceful in your room. Well, as peaceful as it can get with the silence practically humming.
   You'd be laying down, tangled messily in what little blankets you had to call your own. One foot dangling slightly out of the covers. While the other was wrapped in a bundle of fabric. Arms outstretched to either side, flopped down in different directions.

  Bam.

   The reoccurring slamming of your door didn't even capture your attention at this point. Too used to it, you continued dreamily staring off into space.

   A loud huff could be heard from the door. You still didn't bother looking.

"Yes, Scarlett?"

  Her grand entrances were something of habit for Scarlett. Leaving little room to assume who'd be barging in so rudely.

"This is ridiculous, I was out all day on my mission."

"And?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Another annoyed sigh left her body before she puffed her cheeks. "I said, I've been working all day. I've been gone. Didn't you miss me, shouldn't I at least get a reward?"

   She slid off her bright jacket before turning on her heel. Practically plopping down onto the bed beside you. Her long hair cascading over your body.

"I'm not gonna be the big spoon, Scar. I've been doing it for the past several nights; plus I'm not really in a cuddly mood right now." You spoke while swiping her hair off of your face.

Her red eyes grew tighter as she crossed her arms and avoided eye contact.

"For your information, last night I cuddled you while you slept. Therefore, I deserve the same treatment."

   Knowing she wouldn't give this up, you swing your arm around her. Your face falling back into her hair. Her hands pulled you around her tighter as she settled herself closer against you.
  A smug grin was planted on her face; which you couldn't help not to laugh at.

"Not in a cuddly mood, my ass."

Sue: