First kisses (All)

[I can't express to you guys how weird it is to search for these gifs oof] (Quick important question: sometimes I forget I have male readers so I always put girlxgirl gifs in for the girls and malexfemale for the boys; anyways question is would you guys prefer if I tried to do two separate set gifs so more people feel represented? Granted I wouldn't always be able to find similar gifs that work together for the story line, but I could always try!)

Ethan:

(Dust flooded the air in a flurry as Ethan busted the locked door, swinging it open with furious speed

(Dust flooded the air in a flurry as Ethan busted the locked door, swinging it open with furious speed. An obnoxious cracking filled your ears, a high pitched creaking mixing to create a uneasy harmony. The room was entirely untouched, having been locked before any of this toxic mess sculpted the new world.

   "Was brute force really our best option? This would've made a great safe room." Ethan simply shrugged, already taking steps into the open space.

   "No point in having a safe room you can't get into." You couldn't argue with anything in the short statement, but still it felt like such a waste.

    Lawrence issued patrols to those he saw fit to try opening almost every locked room left. Food supplies running low and patience running thin everyone had all but given up on searching for some lousy key. Picking the locks on your part had been fruitless, thankfully Ethan had brought along his trusty crowbar he slowly seems to be becoming more attached to. Thinking of the others you were truly hoping they were having better luck than the two of you.

"Isn't it a bit rude to call me a brute?" His words reverberated against your neck as he pulled you back behind his tall stature defensively. "Stay close."

You lightheartedly punched his arm, "Nothing could be in here, doofus, you can lower your defenses, updog."

"Updog? That's a new one. What's updog." Instant regret could be a term to describe the way the light died from his eyes upon realization.

  Waiting for your cue you jumped on an old crate of schoolbooks, hoping the extra height would let you stare directly into those dying eyes of his. Once he said the famous line you slung your arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer.

"Nothing, dog. What's up with you?" He tried to keep a serious face, not wanting to give you the satisfaction.

  Although once your head was buried into his chest laughing hysterically he couldn't hide it anymore. When he gave in you got to hear the full extent and range of his hearty laughter.
Even if the joke had been something so simple it took a considerable amount of time for you both to die down. Once calm enough to realize the position you were in your face began heating up and you leaned back off of the man holding you.
  Your faces reflected a similar pink tint and a very serious expression stayed in both of your eyes. You couldn't stand it anymore and hesitantly grew closer, stopping for only a second to check once more that this was okay. He gave you a warm familiar nod of his head as he helped you finish the gap. The kiss lingered for a bit longer before you pulled away, still a bit anxious.