Cuddling (Bonus/Part 2?)

[these are the last set of longish preferences in a single chapter since this was a made as a backup upload draft before I changed my layout lol. Might also not be my best chapter ]

Lawrence:

     (You had been laying in bed longer than usual and you could feel the sunbeams beginning to drift in through the broken curtains

     (You had been laying in bed longer than usual and you could feel the sunbeams beginning to drift in through the broken curtains. Eyes fluttering open a smile forms on your face seeing Lawrence's own face in such close proximity. His grip around your waist had loosened throughout the night so you took the opportunity to carefully slip it off.
    You loved how protective he was even in his sleep, yet you really needed to get up and begin your daily "chores". Obviously not in the traditional sense given the current situation, but as you started to get up a large hand placed itself on your arm and yanked you back down.

   You let out a little surprised gasp, before lightly hitting his shoulder, "Jeez, Lawrence, you just about gave me a heart attack! Sweetheart, you have to let me get up." Of course in his sleepy daze all he responded with was a hum, still having not opened his eyes.
"Lawrence," you dragged out his name, "please I need to go do a sweep of the bottom floor. You know, make sure no Zombies got in, that whole thing?" He opened his eyes at this, though slowly and they rested only partly open with obvious drowsiness.

"Oh so you're leaving me to go looking at other men, huh?" He let out a light laugh as he spoke in a raspy tone.

You couldn't help but laugh along, "Ah yes, Zombies, really my main attraction and I'm just settling for you....but seriously babe, I need to get up."

"Not yet." His reply was short and muttered, all the while he pulled himself closer in a child-like manner. "It's your fault for being so damn cute and cuddly."

"Fine I can give you five-ten minutes tops, but if a Zombie breaks in here and eats your face that's on you, not me.")

Eugene: