Chapter XXXIII

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 33/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 1.7

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

Begrudgingly, the class was dismissed to go search for frogs. You held your bug net in your hand lazily, following Yoongi who was leading you away from screeching students.

"Bullfrogs can be found in shallow areas, so we should go near grassy areas with a bit of water," Yoongi comments, you not arguing with the male. It seemed like Yoongi knew about bullfrogs more than you and if you recall, you think Yoongi had once told you he used to go catch bugs and frogs when he was younger with his older brother...

You stopped for a bit, your feet carrying you to edge of the water, eyeing how some stones were covered in water grass and moss. You opened your mouth to call out to Yoongi to wait, catching sight of a frog croaking away. But before you could, you gasped, a rough hand pushing into the middle of your back. Everything seemed like it moved in slow motion, your eyes closing as your face met with the surface of the water, your whole body getting soaked.

As fast as you landed in the water, you sat up in disbelief, turning round to see who attacked you with a scowl. Your eyes met Rose, who was grinning evilly, standing on the shore looking extremely dry and pleased.

"Oh, oops. My bad, I thought I saw a frog and got scared. Didn't realize it was you," the girl snarked, her lips stretching out so wide, you swear her face might split up into two. Behind her, students watched in shock.

You keep your expression stoic, looking up at the girl in front of you. However, you send a warning glare to Yoongi who had witnessed what had happened when he turned around after he heard your gasp. Yoongi was fuming, his pale complexion turning red as he stomped up to the girl, looking as if he could murder her on the spot. But he abruptly stopped when you narrowed your eyes on him, seeming to cool his head in a split second as he remembered he couldn't just punch the living daylights out of Rose's eyes.

"O-Oh my god! Rose! What the hell are you doing?" Sungwoon gasped as he ran up to you, ignoring how he walked into the lake, the water coming up to his calves as he helped your soaking form stand up by pulling you up by your forearm. You brush his hold away from you, nodding at him in thanks before looking back at Rose.

You sighed, wringing your hair as well as your shirt, the water thoroughly soaking you from head to toe. You even pulled out a piece of moss from your hair, limply dropping it back to the water after examining it for a split second.

"Rose, what the hell. Apologize!" Sungwoon snapped, looking at the female in disbelief, his eyes clouding with disapproval.

Rose ignored Sungwoon, her arms crossed over her chest, "like I said, I mistook her as a bullfrog, she looks like one doesn't she? Don't you also think so, Y/N? You're a damn, ugly frog that you should get fucking killed like them," the female snickers, apparently finding her own statement funny. However, she frowns when you don't react, the girl's face twitching. She also looks back, thinking someone would agree with her. But the class just stares, looking at everything happening in anticipation, an uneasy feeling filling the air.