Chapter X

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 10/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 2 k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

*

*

*

You grab two cups of hot beverage before you head to your room, one hot chocolate for yourself and a plain black coffee for Yoongi, free of sugar just how he likes it.

As you unlock the door, you can see your partner sitting at his desk, his computer in front of him. His wig was abandoned on the bed, his face getting lit up because of the screen. Hearing you, Yoongi looks up, his eyes seeming to brighten as he notices the cups in your hand.

"Please tell me that's my coffee I've been craving," he grumbles, holding his hand out. You rolled your eyes at his sassiness, but you do hand him his cup, silently patting yourself on your back, glad you got him coffee instead of hot chocolate. God knows he would have complained if you had.

Apparently hot chocolate is too sweet for Yoongi. You, on the other hand, had no idea what he's talking about.

As you sat down at your own desk, sipping your cup that was now lukewarm, Yoongi turned towards you, an eyebrow raised in question.

"So, you've finally decided to cause drama."

You cocked your head to the side, trying to play it clueless and confused. However, as Yoongi shoved his computer into your face, you wince seeing the video on the screen.

"Oh, that was pretty slick of me, huh? I didn't expect it actually to work!" You comment with approval as you watched yourself redirect Rose's attack with the cup of water. Yoongi sighs at your reaction, shaking his head. However, you don't miss how the corner of his lips tug up in amusement, much to your delight.

"About time you did. I was wondering when you'll finally snap and retaliate," Yoongi grumbled as he replayed the video, "I hope you know a lot of people were taking videos and posting it. Those girls are gonna be a bitch to deal with."