Chapter XXIII

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 23/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 1 k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

You let your eyes fall on the arm that's wrapped around Sungwoon's, who's actually frozen beside you, looking slightly pale and nervous under a particular female's (male?) gaze. Slowly you pull away from the boy, freeing yourself.

However, your feet are turned into stone that's anchoring you in place as you slowly lift your head up, finally your eyes meeting with Yoongi. You hold back a wince, seeing his stone cold expression. The man had his wig on, however, replacing his female uniform is his pajama, a baggy pair of sweats and a hoodie that was over his head.

He has his arms crossed over his chest as he stared at the two of you with a frown etched onto his pale face.

"You liar, you told me you'll be back early so we can pack together."

Your eyes widened a fraction, hearing the feminine voice as Yoongi's mouth moves. Your partner has a pout on his face as he now uncrossed his arms‍, now placing them on his hips. Although his words sound harmless, you can see a slight pinch of annoyance as his dark eyes bore into you.

At the same time, you knew that his words were just a hidden statement that he was going to murder you.

You swallowed, mentally praying to whoever was up there for your own sake before running forward with a skip, quickly hooking your arms with Yoongi, pulling it into a hug.

"Sorry! It took longer for me to talk to him! I'm sorry Yoonji! I love you," you whined, pressing your cheek into his.

You felt your heart skip a beat as Yoongi patted your head with his hand before running his fingers into your hair, almost a bit too intimately. You can feel Sungwoon's eye on the two of you, the boy still being frozen at where he stood.

There was no denying that the class president was intimidated by Yoongi even when he was dressed as a female. You briefly wondered what your partner did to make the younger boy act this way.

"Thanks for walking her over. Bye," Yoongi is cold, quickly dismissing the boy as he whirls around, dragging you with him to your room.

You barely have a chance to look back, using your free hand to wave at Sungwoon who's still frozen like a statue at where he stood. "Bye, Prez! Thanks for being such a gentleman!" You rush out before the door closes, separating your room from the hallway.

Your partner drops himself onto his bed, crossing his legs as he stared at you. He points his finger to the ground silently, you immediately know what he wants you doing with just his gesture.

With a sigh, you sit down on your knees, preparing for the lecture you were going to receive from your boyfriend.

"What time is it?"

"Past 10:30," you meekly replied, your voice barely above a whisper.

"Did you not check your phone?"

"No."

"Why?"

"It was on silent...?"

Yoongi sighed as he ripped off his wig off, nonchalantly throwing it onto the desk as he ruffled his raven hair underneath.

"Check your damn message next time. I knew you were okay, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't worried," Yoongi grumbled as he tosses you a notebook that you barely catch before it hits your face.

The male's shoulder slumps with the massive sigh he releases as he crosses his legs, folding his hands on his knee. "I messaged you because we had a meeting while you were gone. I contacted Namjoon and Mr. Bang because of the whole shit that's happening tomorrow. They've told us to continue the mission as before. While we're shipped off to whatever fucked up camp this damn school prepared, they'll send Jungkook and Hoseok to investigate the campus. It should be empty enough for them to sneak around." 

You nod in understanding, reading over Yoongi's neat scribbles he was kind enough to jot down about the meeting that took place in this room

"I also hacked into the system and found out the room arrangement. A couple of roommates had a room for themselves, so I easily switched our names with those kids and made sure we've got our own," your boyfriend has a smug expression on his face as he sits up, "also picked one that has a nice view."

There's something mischievous about how the man looks, his lips curling into a smile that makes him flash his pink gums. You're tempted to ask the reasoning behind that smile, but you hold yourself back because you've concluded he hasn't scolded you like you've expected because he's in such a good mood.

As you stare at Yoongi with your eyes narrowed on him distrustingly, the man himself just raises an eyebrow, cocking his head in innocence.

You swear... he was up to no good. You don't know what but...

"Come here princess," Yoongi spreads his arms, looking down at you expectedly. You hesitate but seeing him look so comfortable, the temptation is too much, you crawling into his lap, burying your face into his neck with a content smile.

Yoongi falls back, bouncing a bit as he lays on the bed. You kicked one leg over Yoongi's, hugging him tight like a koala, taking a deep breath and inhaling Yoongi's shampoo and body washes' comforting scent.

"I missed this," you admit, closing your eyes as you nuzzled into his neck, his dark locks tickling your face.

You don't see, but Yoongi's mouth stretches into a broad smile. "Well, we'll do this more often from now on then."

It didn't sound weird to you at that moment, but later on, you were definitely going to be in for the surprise that Yoongi has prepared.