Chapter XV

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 15/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 2.4k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Yoongi found you sitting in front of the laptop typing away when he returned from dinner. The sight immediately made him frown, realizing you were still wearing the clothes he had brought you earlier that day.

You didn't even bother acknowledging his presence, making his eye twitch. You were clueless to his irritation, your face glowing because of the light of your screen. However, that didn't last long as a hand closed the laptop, making you look up for the first time in surprise and complaint.

"Wh—" you stop, your eyes widening a fraction as you realize for the first time Yoongi had returned to the room the two of you shared.

"Did you shower?"

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion at Yoongi's words as well as the growl he used. You feel small under his dark gaze, the pale man before looking strikingly haunting with the way he stared down at you. He had gotten rid of his wig as soon as he stepped into the room, the makeup he had on already taken off as well. He no longer looked like Min Yoonji but your Min Yoongi, the surprisingly masculine man who was your boyfriend.

"W-What? Why are you asking me this, Yoongi? I have better things to do, and you won't guess what I found out toda-"

"So you're telling me that even after you entered a pond that's probably infested with bacteria and shit and you still haven't showered? It's been, what? Twelve hours or so since Im Nayeon's body was found?" Yoongi speaks slowly as if he's talking to a child, making you freeze as you realize he only spoke that way when he was pissed.

Why the fuck was he pissed?

Yoongi looks down at you with his jaw clenched, his lips pulled into a scowl, "Y/n, when was the last time you've eaten? Have you not eaten anything since last night?" The man questioned, staring into your face, carefully watching for any change of your expression.