5

Luke

"Was everything ok?" I asked, entering my office and grabbing my normal clothes.

"Yeah, Calum says we need to get me a soft toothbrush and sweets, his order,"

"Mhm, did he really?"

"Yeah, cos I did well,"

"Alright, I'm just gonna get changed so be ready to leave,"

She nodded and I went to he bathroom, swapping back to normal clothes and folding my uniform, leaving it in my office.

As I walked out, she took my hand and leant into me.

"Did you cry?"

"No, I still felt really sick though,"

"That's ok, I'm sorry I couldn't be there. You know you're allowed to be scared,"

She nodded and got in the car, turning the air con on and leaning back.

"So what is on our shopping list today?" I asked cheerfully, wanting to get rid of any tension.

"I need to get harry a present and all he's asked for is hair gel, and my shoes don't fit,"

"Sounds like a nice, expensive trip we've got going. I need some new shoes too,"

"Sorry,"

I ignored her apology, because she knew she didn't need to do it, and tried to focus on the positives.

"Are you excited for our holiday? We need to get some warmer clothes,"

"Surely it's not that cold,"

"Well it's not close enough to be super accurate, but the highest temperature set is like 7° Bella," I laughed, watching her jaw drop.

"Surely you can't survive in that,"

"That's not even low enough for snow, see why we need warm clothes?"

"I'm gonna need three coats,"

I was gonna laugh, but she was probably right. It would be pretty cold for us all.

We arrived at town and got out the car, making our way into the centre of town.

She gladly walked with my arm round her shoulder, carrying her bottle of water. The streets were full of people, music and laughter everywhere. Summer just cheered everyone up.

I felt Bella get pushed into me and looked back, seeing Izzy a few steps ahead.

"Leave it,"

"Does she do this at school?"

"It doesn't matter Luke,"

"If anything is upsetting you, come and tell me baby,"

"I just ignore it,"

"And that's ok, but you are also allowed to be bothered. There's no reason that she should be doing this,"

"I don't know what to get Harry,"

I sighed and turned into the drugstore, taking her to the men's section.

"Get him some nice aftershave, or something like that. He'll understand that you haven't been able to think over the past few weeks,"

"There's Christmas to worry about too,"

"We'll plan that, don't worry," I laughed, picking one out for her and grabbing the hair gel too.

I let her wander through the makeup, offering to buy her the foundation she needed. Since it made her feel more comfortable with herself, I did the best I could at splitting the cost with her.

We bought what we needed and went to the shoe shop, splitting up and finding shoes. Since I knew my size, they got me it straight away and kept it behind the counter.

"Have you found anything?"

"They're like £70,"

"Yeah, they're good shoes. Show me,"

She picked up a pair of black vans with a chunky bottom, a small logo on the back.

We got them in her size and she tried them on, smiling as she looked in the mirror.

"Do you want them?"

"Yes please," she said, putting them back in the box and getting her old shoes on. I paid for them and we left, a bounce now in her step.

"Ok, we need to get you a new coat, some jumpers and jeans,"

"No where will sell that, it's summer,"

"Which means shops get their autumn stuff out, we can find something,"

"You're so positive,"

"It's just common sense,"

"Don't have any of that,"

***

I don't like leaving little notes at the end of my book and will delete it soon, but if you enjoy these books and want your own small (probably long lol)  imagine then check the book out :)