She sat opposite to him, he severed breakfast and she had it in silence. "Decided not to talk with me?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "No-no, nothing like that" she replied nervously. "Meera" he called her. She looked at him lovingly. "Don't drink anything in these kind of parties. I don't know how it happened there but your saftey is first important thing to me. Be careful wherever you go" he said with concern holding her hands.

She just nodded with wide eyes, she couldn't believe what's happening

She just nodded with wide eyes, she couldn't believe what's happening. She thought whether he talking all these words or it's just her dream. He used to talk like this once they were friends but she never thought he will talk with same care now too. "I'm happy for you" she smiled. "For?" He asked. "For you and Rajeswari mam, she too missed you a lot. Now everything turned happy" she smiled. He too smiled.

"Shall I ask you something?" She asked suddenly. "Sure" he replied. "Don't you want your mom and dad to be together?" She asked. "Of course Meera, that's is my dream to live with my mom and dad" he said with sad smile. "Then take steps to join them. I know about mam, she is very kind by heart and I'm sure she will accept your dad" she said happily.

"Okay, I think we both can do it. What did you say?" He asked. "Sure, I'll do whatever I can. I want mam to be happy and you too" she said with excitement. "That's okay, why are you calling her mam, she is my mom, so from now you are not calling her mam. Call her aunty" he said strictly.

"How can I call my boss like that. Actually you're my boss's son so I should call you as sir, so from now I'll call you krish .." he didn't let her complete her words by placing his fingers on her lips. "Don't you dare to call me like that" he said looking deep into her eyes. She gasped but didn't let him know her astonishment and just nodded her head in response.

"But I can't call her like that in office, if we meet personally, I'll surely call her aunty" she replied. "That's good" he said as warning. Still she couldn't believe what happening there is true or just dream. She prayed inside that these shouldn't be her dream. "What are you thinking so deeply?" He asked looking at her face. "Na.. nothing. I just think some random things" she maintained.

He nodded and continued munching his food. She too ate silently. They both finished eating. She packed her dress and jewels in the bag he gave and waited for him. He came and asked whether she packed. She nodded. "Then Shall we leave?" He asked. Her face become dull, she already packed and ready to leave but thought of leaving him made her unhappy.

He understood her thoughts since he too was in the same mindset. He too don't want her to leave him and his heart wants to keep her near him throughout his life. "Not willing to leave me, right" he asked. She looked him shockingly, "what did you say now" she asked with confusion. "Mm.. I asked shall we leave. Are you there in this world or went to some other dreamy land" he asked.

"Ohh.. nothing like that. We can leave" she replied. He nodded and took the bag from her. She walked with him and they reached near his car. He opened the front door and Meera sat inside. He took the driver seat and started to drive. He turned on the music player and played some love songs.

Yesterday he found out about her likings. She too enjoyed the songs. He got a call from his mom. "Hi mom, good morning" he said with smile. "I'll be there in one hour" he said and ended the call. She smiled seeing his happy face once he received call from his mom. They reached her hostel. She got down from the car.

"Thank you once again" she said with smile. "I remember that once we decided that there is no thank you and sorry between us" he said like a complaint. "But we are not the same persons now, thanks" she replied and walked towards her hostel not waiting for his reply.

He looked at her direction without blinking. "I know, I messed up everything but I'm sure this time everything gonna be good and I'm damn sure we are going to be together forever. That time is not so far baby" he said by looking at her and start his car once she went inside.

 That time is not so far baby" he said by looking at her and start his car once she went inside

Hi friends,
56th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.