Pologue [Edited]

"Shezu!"A 9 year old girl with white hair yelled.A man in his mid 30 walked out to her. "Yes dear?"He asked"I can't find Yin,our white cat."She complained."Mikriko,sweatie, I beat she's around her somewhere.Probably looking for Yang who died last year.....But we can't worry about her right now.After all,it is your birthday."He said,cupping his daughter little chin with his hand.

She smiled up to him.His guild symbol was imprinted on his neck.It was the Fairy Tail symbol."I was going to give this to Master Makarov,butttttt he isn't in so,I guess you can have it."Shezu said with sarcasm.

Mikriko laughed lightly."Okay!"She yelled. Shezu pulled out a flute.It was blue with two dragons carved along the sides."I love it!"She exclaimed."I bought it from a sells men.He claimed that it's called the Dragon Flute, a flute that soothes a dragon or dragon slayer to sleep."Shezu recalled.

"Can I play something?"Mikriko asked."Of course."Shezu said.Mikriko put the flute up to her lips,and started playing.A blue and purple aurora started to surround the child.

Shezu looked at his daughter in horror."Th-that can't be!Mikriko!Stop!"Shezu yelled,covering his ears. Mikriko was already lost in the melody thought.

The music started to get louder, a yellow aurora adding to the others. Vibrations started to pulse from both the child and the flute.

Shezu started to feel queazy,his eyes drooping.The vibrations started to only go from their house in the woods to Mongolia.And from there all throughout Fiore.

Then,finally stopping were the dragons hide.Everyone was enhanced the flutes magic.Another color added to the auroras,Mikriko's own magic. White.A white aurora.

"Mikriko!"Shezu yelled.Shezu risked uncovering his ears.He shook his daughter.Nothing happened. "Mikroko!"He yelled again,shaking her harder.

Then a purple beam shot out of Mikriko."Mikriko!This is dark magic! Stop!"He pleaded,slowly falling asleep. The purple beam traveled all the way to the Dark Dragon guild.

Narkok and a few of his men teleported were the commotion was.Half of his team fell asleep."The Dragon Flute.A rare weapon indeed."Narkok said."This will be fun."He said,a evil grin formed on his face.

Narkok wore a black shirt with purple pants.A rob with their insignia, a dark dragon,outlined with gold. "Mikriko!You need to stop!"Shezu yelled,spotting Narkok.

He stood,unevenly."Haha!You can barely stand.How are you going to protect her?"Narkok asked,mockingly. "Like this!"He yelled,his hand engulfed with water."Water Dragons Gracious Slash!"He yelled,as his daughter still played,eyes closed,not noticing anyone.

"Miss."Narkok said,moving his arm in front of him,cloaked in a black aurora. Shezu missed."Dark magic."Shezu growled."Yes,I can't believe that you know what dark magic is."Narkok said sarcastically.

Shezu staggered up,angry."Your determined to protect this pitiful girl, aren't you?"Narkok asked."I will do anything to save anyone who is in danger of Dark Mages."Shezu said.

"Awe,so sweat,it's pitiful."Narkok said,with a a wicked grin."Shadow Eater!"Narkok said,a purple shadow coming out of his magic.The Shadow Eater shot towards Shezu and wrapped itself around him,setting it's body on fire.

Shezu screamed in agony,falling to his knees.The Shadow Eater tightened it's grip and electrified Shezu.More screams excaped his mouth,blood pouring from multiple wounds and from his mouth.He spat out the blood.

"You are a monster!"Shezu screamed. "Why thank you,I try." Narkok said. Mikriko kept playing,her song getting heavier.Magic started to thicken the air of how much was being used.

Shezu started to fall asleep.Even Narkok's eyes were dropping.But with all of Narkok's strength,he made his Shadow Eater electrify Shezu one last time.

Shezu and Narkok fell on the ground.Shezu's body was unmoving. Narkok was fast asleep.Once everyone in Mongolia was asleep,Mikriko stopped her song with one errie note.

She looked up.Mikriko's eyes were full of tears once she spotted Shezu. "Shezu!"She yelled.Mikriko ran towards him,the Dragon Flute in hand.

"Shezu!"She shouted again."He's gone.Tried to protect you from me." Narkok said,staggering to his feet."Now that I have killed your father,give me the flute."Narkok said,holding out a hand and beckoned her to put the flute his hand.

Mikriko shook her head,clutching the flute closer and taking a step back. "If you won't willingly give it to me,I take it from you."Narkok said,grabbing the flute.

In a flash,Narkok was flying into a tree,making a dent in it."The flute is already bonded with you.I guess it doesn't like others touching you or itself with force."Narkok said,pushing himself out of the tree.

"So if I kill you, it'll destiry the flute now that you two are in sink." Narkok said."I guess like you'll have to come with me."Narkok said,gently touching her.They disappeared in purple light,never to be heard of.

----------------------------------------------

That's my prologue.Sorry if it was boring and sad.Gomen for incorrect grammar.I hope you liked what you read!I'll try updating on Wednesday, Sept 17,2014.