"Leaving?" Michael nonchalantly asked.

"Well you're gonna want to leave soon too." Luke said, shuffling his jeans back on; unable to find wherever the fuck Michael had tossed his underwear last night.

"I am?"

"It's predictable. You've had your good fuck, now you're gonna go and grovel at Ashton's feet."

"Bullshit I am." Michael spat, angered.

"Alright, be honest." Luke looked him in the eyes. "Are you going to go and see Ashton today?"

Michael hesitated but crossed his arms anyway. "Yeah, not that it's your fucking business."

"There you have it." Luke buttoned up his jeans and headed for the bedroom door. "You're going to beg for your baby back."

"Low-key hope he fucking dumps your ass." He opened the door and walked out. "Maybe then I can swoop in on him."

"Don't you fucking touch him!" Michael shouted, receiving a slam of his front door in response that made his grab his head and wince. "Good god! That asshole!"

🚬💊🚬💋🚬💉🚬

🚬💊🚬💋🚬💉🚬

While Michael awoke with a man he claimed his enemy, Ashton was waking up with a man he could only describe as a toxic addiction.

He could feel a gentle touch to his head, fingers combing through his hair soft and slow as though coaxing him awake amongst messy blankets and sheets that had become tangled through with the two bodies that lay beneath them.

Eyes opening, he was met with a tender glow of golden sun through his bedroom; peeking through thin curtains and illuminating the figure of the tanned man laying beside him. He shifting slightly, feeling his surroundings properly as a hand touched the chest of the man he recognised; having been laying on him for the past hour and a half without knowing.

"You're finally up." Calum calmly spoke, fingers twirling a strand of Ashton's hair through them as the hazel eyed male peered up at him. "Which means I can finally go pee." He chuckled and Ashton manoeuvred off of him.

"You could have pushed me off." Ashton said, sitting up whilst Calum got out of the messy bed.

"That felt a bit too cruel." Calum said. "I couldn't disturb such a princess while they slept."

Ashton blushed and looked away with a huff; making his way out of bed. "Shut up and go piss." 

He could hear Calum chuckle as he disappeared, leaving Ashton to lazily wander to his drawers and grab out a plain grey hoodie. He threw it on, tugging it down properly so it rest just above his knees; he tried to ignore the fact that he knew it had been Michael's.