Guess This Is Goodbye...

After a couple hours and one beating-*cough* I mean, one 'talk' later, Akashi finally caught up with the rainbow group.

"Took you long enough," Mackenzie muttered under her breath, then she looked over his appearance; his cheeks were a little flushed, he had some blood on his shirt, and his hair was a little out of place. "Hey, maybe you should get those checked out." She looked pointedly at some of the blood on his shirt, thinking he had some wounds.

  He looked nonchalantly at some of the blood stains. "Oh, it's not my blood and shouldn't you be worrying about yourself?"

  "Yeah, maybe you should get that bruise checked out," Kuroko suggested to her with a concerned look on his face.

  She waved it off. "Nah, I'm fine."

  "Uh, no you're not," Aomine said to her with a raised eyebrow.

  "Uh, yes I am," she mocked him.

  "No you're not!"

  "Yes I am!"

  "To bad, you're going to the hospital whether you like it or not," said Kagami.

  "Not if I can help it!" She started wriggling out of Murasakibara's grasp.

  "Atsushi, don't let her escape," Akashi commanded him.

  "Okay, sorry Kenzie-chin," Murasakibara said as he tightened his grip on her.

  "Hey, come on, I told you I'm fine!" She looked towards Kise for help.

  Kise wanted to listen to her request but he knew that her safety was more important. "I'm sorry Mackenziechii," he said as he looked away.

  Since Kise was no help, she looked towards the other guys. "Seriously, let me go!"

  Ignoring her, they continued on their way to the hospital.

________________________________________

  The doctor said that she had no bad injuries and instead, gave her an ice pack to place on her swelling cheek.

  After thanking the doctor, they all continued their journey back to Kise's summer villa.

  When they finally got there, everybody immediately went to their rooms, exhausted.

  While Mackenzie was walking down the hallway heading to her room she saw Akashi walking towards her.

  He pinned her to the wall in a blink of an eye, trapping her between his arms.

  She blushed at their close proximity. "W-what're you doing?"

  "Didn't I tell you before to stay out of trouble otherwise there'd be dire consequences?" Akashi scolded her.

  "What the hell? That was out of my control, isn't that a little too unreasonable?" She thought questionably, but when she looked into his eyes she realized that deep down he was actually worried and was expressing his feelings the wrong way.

  So, she smiled at him and said, "I know, I'm sorry, but I'm okay now, you don't have to worry anymore." She put her hand on his cheek reassuringly.

  Suddenly, he leaned forward and kissed the bruise on her cheek, making her blush. "Please be more careful next time," he said.

  She was about to say 'yes' like always but then she realized something. "I don't think there'll be a next time."

  "Well yes, since I'll be watching you more closely." Akashi patted her cheek and gave her some space. "It's getting late, you'll need plenty of rest for tommorow, goodnight Mackenzie." With that said, he walked back down the hallway and out of sight.