My Ninja Skills Bring All The Boys To The Yard

"What's taking her so long?"  Akashi checked his watch.  "Well, she still has five minutes left so I'll wait a little longer."  When she still didn't show up, Akashi went to find her.

When he reached the summer home, he found a note on the front doorstep.  Akashi picked up the note and read it:

Akashi, we've got the girl, bring us 100 grand and we'll let her go.  Our location is at XXXX.  You better show up alone.

"Hey Akashi, where's Mackenzie Nanodayo?"  Midorima asked from behind him with the other's in tow.

"...She's been kidnapped," Akashi told him and handed him the note.

"What Nanodayo!?"  Midorima took the note and read it, along with everybody else.  "Do you have any idea who they might be Nanodayo?"

"No, but when I was a child I had to have many bodyguards because people would often try to kidnap me for ransom.  They probably decided to just go for an easier target."

"So, what are we gonna do?" Aomine asked him.

"Isn't it obvious?  We go and save her!" said Kagami.

"Yes, you guys are coming along with me," Akashi said.

"But Akashichii, didn't they say to come alone?" asked Kise.

He gave him a smirk.  "Do you think I'll ever take orders from such lowly peasants?"  He turned around and crumpled the note in a closed tight fist, rage growing within him.  "Just hold on Mackenzie, we'll save you, I'll show them what happens when you mess with an Akashi."

************************Line Space***********************

Mackenzie slowly opened her eyes, feeling groggy.  "Uh, what happened to me?"  She suddenly remembered what happened before.  "That's right, some asshole kidnapped me!"  She looked around the warehouse-like room, trying to find some sort of weapon/tool that she could use.  Suddenly she caught something shiny out of the corner of her eye; it was a shiny medium sized piece of sharp metal .  Seeing the last piece of hope she unconsciously moved her body towards it but then felt that her wrists were tied to the chair behind her back and she felt duct tape over her mouth.  She squirmed around trying to feel if she had something else that could untie her ropes.  "Damn, I have nothing, guess I'll have to try to get to that piece of metal again."  She used the balls of her feet to slowly push her towards the piece of metal.

After a very long time of squirming, she finally reached it.  "Great, I'm here, now the question is, how do I get it?"  She sighed in defeat, feeling that she was back to square one.  "No, I can't give up!"  She tried to move her feet to pick up the piece of metal, only to cause the chair to fall over.  She landed on her side with an 'oof!'

The good news was that she successfully got the piece of metal in her hands, but the bad news is that she could now hear footsteps heading towards the room.  "Oh crap!"

The door opened and in came a middle aged man.  "Oh, you're awake."  He shut the door and walked towards her.

Mackenzie was sweating bullets as her walked closer and closer to her.  When he finally reached her, she silently chanted to herself, "Please don't find out, please don't find out!"

"Now how did you fall over?  Were you trying to escape?  In your current position, there's no way you could could even escape so just give up."  He picked up the chair and ripped the tape from her mouth.

"Thank god, he didn't see it, now I can set my plan in motion."  She sighed in relief and used the piece of metal to start sawing on the rope.  "Why are you doing this?"  She asked him in a trembling voice, pretending to be scared.