Chapter 11~

Around 5 minutes later the car stopped in the centre of town. You pulled Jim out of the car again and ran into the first shop. "You really do like shopping dont you!" He panted running behind you. "Nothing beats retail therapy!" You giggled running into the clothes section. You browsed the autumn collection as Moriarty was down the suit isle. "Of course.." You mumbled to yourself smiling. You grabbed a handful of clothes from each section. Some dresses, some hoodies, some legging. You met Jim in the men's section. "Found anything good?" You asked. "Well, only a few how about you?" He said giggling at the piles of clothes you had picked out. "Yeah." you looked at he clothes in your hands. "Let's go try them on!" You pulled him to the changing rooms. He sat on the bench outside as you put the first outfit on. You walked out in a pair of grey jeans and a light pink t-shirt. "Definitely not colour schemes all wack!" Try these Jim said passing you clothes that weren't in your pile before. You got changed. It was a black queen top with black leggings and a pair of red and black heels. You actually really liked it who knew Jim had a keen sense of fashion in both genders. You stepped out from behind the smooth beige curtains. "Wow." He grinned at you as you twirled around. "You like it?" He asked. "Hell yes!" You said twirling around again. He chuckled grabbing your hand twirling you a final time before pulling you into a hug. You went to pay and soon you were back in the car on the way home.