Chapter 45~

You all arrived at a local café and took your seats near the window. You sat next to Sherlock and opposite Mary. You all ordered your breakfast and the waiter soon brought your drinks. "So y/n, how is staying at Sherlock's? We have nearly found a new house so you won't have to stay there long" Mary smiled. "Oh, it's fine actually! No need to rush" you returned a smile then smiled at Sherlock. "Suprised the violin hasn't driven you crazy yet" she giggled as John and you just smiled back. "No, I find it beautiful really especially his compositions. I used to play but I gave up about three years ago as I had no time to play." You gave Sherlock a quick smile, "But enough about me. What's it like living with John" you said grinning. "Not bad," she smiled at John. "Bit stressful with all the wedding planning" she sighed before returning back to her happy self. "If you want I will gladly help. It's not like I have anything else to do" you giggled. "Really? That would be really helpful thanks" she smiled. "What about you Sherlock? Can you help me out with seating allocations?" Mary said looking towards Sherlock. "I would love to," he said as John looked To him confused but then smiled. "Okay then! How about we go back to the flat and we can discuss what to do?" You smiled eagerly as you finished your bacon (or alternative if you're vegetarian) sandwich. "That would be great," John said finishing his tea as you paid the bill. "Are you sure we can split it?" John said as you put your purse away. "No, I insist. This ones on me" you said firmly but kindly and you all walked back to 221B Baker Street.