Chapter 44~

You woke up the sunlight shining through the navy blue curtains. You could hear the soothing sound of a violin playing a sweet, melodic tune. Sherlock's violin. You placed on your fluffy rose print dressing gown and walked quietly into the living room the familiar smell of tea and Mrs Hudson's air freshener hit your nose. You looked towards the window where Sherlock was stood in his robe with his biscuit-coloured violin pulled up to his chin whilst his soft hands gently pulled the bow across the strings. You always loved the pieces sherlock composed himself. They always showed how he was feeling and they were very emotive. You went and poured yourself some tea and sat down on the sofa. You watched him for a while as he finished his piece. You gave a small applaud then sipped your tea, cupping the mug with both hands as the steam rose heating you face. Sherlock smiled then sat down in his chair. " So Sherlock what are you doing today?" You asked yawning. "I'm not sure yet. Lestrade has no cases for me soi guess im free for the day" he smiled again. How is he not grumpy? He is usually grumpy when he doesn't have a case. That's when there was a knock at the door. You got up and placed your cup onto the coffee coloured table and went to open the door. "Oh hi John! Come in, please, would you like a cup of tea?" You smiled warmly as you stepped aside letting him in. "Yes please" he said. You could see he was sceptical but at least he wasn't as icy as he had been yesterday. You went into the kitchen and began making the tea. "Sherlock I hope I'm not disturbing you I can come back at another time" John began as he walked into the living room. "N-no its fine. How are you? And Mary of course" Sherlock's voice was deeper than normal. You placed the tea down and politely told them you were going to your room and they began to talk. You couldn't help but listen in. If you heard correctly john was forgiving sherlock for the incident as you mentally told yourself "I told you so" and that's when they began to discuss you. John wasn't as forgiving as Sherlock but Sherlock talked him round to giving you a shot. You quickly got dressed. If you wanted John to believe nows the time to prove it. You walked out your room and said hi again. "Hope I'm not disturbing you I just wanted to ask if any of you wanted to go out for breakfast?" You smiled sweetly at John and Sherlock. "I'm starving. Mary told me to get some fresh air. Had no time for breakfast." John said smiling. Both our heads turned to Sherlock. "Definitely, I just need to go get changed quickly" Sherlock left for his room as you and John sat on the sofa. "Would you like to invite Mary?" You said calmly trying to break the ice. "Yeah sure she'd love to" he said quickly messaging her. "So y/n, I'm sorry I was so rude yesterday. I guess i was just upset and it was all sprung onto me at once. You have to know I would never have forced you to stay somewhere else especially after what that monster did to you" John said looking down. "Its alright john it was my fault. You have to know i would never ever betray you two again. You mean too much to me for me to ever let that happen again. I understand why you were upset and i just hope you can forgive me" you sighed, your words tinged with sadness. "I do and I'm sorry. Please keep an eye on Sherlock. He seemed upset yesterday." He said worried. You smiled at him, "i will."