Chapter 48~

(Authors note: hello my dear readers, I hope you are enjoying the storyline so far and I wondered if you have any suggestions for me. I know where this story is going but I would love your input :) hope you liked the small plot twist and I hope you enjoy seeing the characters develop! Many thanks, harley_joker_quinn x )

-Sherlocks pov-
I sat on the end of my bed looking up to the ceiling. I had kissed y/n. My heart was beating more erratically than normal and I couldn't focus on anything right now. I couldn't think straight right now either. Her pulse was elevated when holding my hand and she stared so deep into my eyes it was like she was looking straight through me but she wasn't. She was looking at me and she was looking at me so kindly and all other thoughts apart from her seemed to fade away as quickly as the rain fell down the window. She was the only one that could read me like a book. Even my brother couldn't do that. I had been told plenty of times that  "Sherlock Holmes is incapable of love" but if that was true what emotion was I feeling? I couldn't recognise myself anymore. I couldn't tell you in words what I was feeling right now. I tried denying my feelings and i tried to forget what had just happened but nothing helped the knot like feeling in my stomach. How would y/n act tommorow? What will i say? What should i say? I kissed her. She kissed me and the part that made me question everything about myself was i wanted to kiss her again. I should talk to her tomorrow. I laid back down closing my eyes but the image of me kissing her and her kissing me back kept repeating over and over in my mind. Did she feel the same way as me or was I just fooling myself? What if she did? I smiled at that as I pulled the duvet closer. What if she did?