Chapter 4~

Your alarm woke you from your slumber as you got out of bed and walked to your wardrobe. You got changed into a maroon t-shirt and black leggings with white trainers. You had enough time to curl your flowing h/c hair before meeting Jim for coffee. It was almost 10 so you made your way downstairs accidentally bumping into Sherlock on your way out.  "So who's the guy?" Sherlock asked staring at the newspaper."I'm sorry?" You asked in confusion. "The Outfit. You never dress like that normally. Also, you've curled your hair. You only do that on special occasions. So the process of elimination is that you have a date." He said staring at the paper still. "Well, it's not a date just meeting for coffee." You stared at the floor shifting both feet. "Well ok then." He said returning back into 221b. You could hear him yell to Mrs Hudson's that he would like a cup of tea. "Fine but for the last time I'm not your housekeeper!" She yelled back you chuckled as you walked out the door into a normal London day. Although it wasn't exactly normal as you were meeting a criminal for coffee. You looked up to see a sleek black car parked outside your house as Jim stepped out this time in a beige suit with a fox pin on his tie and another crisp white shirt. He walked closer to you. He whispered into your ear "you look beautiful" he was so close you could feel his breath against your skin the smell of fresh peppermint filling your nose his intoxicating full-bodied accent ringing in your ears. Your cheeks felt flushed as u looked towards the floor. "Thanks." You said in a hushed tone. He grinned towards you opening the door to the car. You sat down the cold leather gripping your skin as he got in the car sitting in extreme proximity to you. It's going well so far...