Chapter 17~

The car parked up at Jim's house. It was a grand building on the outskirts of town hidden behind a forest of thick dense trees and ferns. "Wow" was about all you could get out. He just laughed at you. "Like it?" He said smiling. "Hell yeah!" You exclaimed in awe. He led you inside. The room wasn't like those normal marble mansions you see and hear about in stories it had a cosy theme to it.  The lights had a dim orange glow and the mahogany stairs spiralled upwards to another hallway. "Follow me." Jim said leading you up the stairs. Your hand followed the smooth wood pattern carved into the bannister. You looked closer to see they were in fact a series of magpies. You quickly ran up the stairs to catch up with Jim. "This will be your room." He said opening the door to a gorgeous little bedroom with a red theme to it. "Wow." You said repeating yourself. "Its beautiful!" You said running and jumping onto the large bed the soft faux fur blanket brushing against you. You heard Moriarty chuckle at you. "Bathrooms there,wardrobes there and my room is across the hall if you ever need me at anytime." He said striding towards you. He leant over you his hands blocking you from getting up. Your face heated up as he lowered himself down kissing you on the nose before getting up and leaving the room grinning.