Chapter 12~

"So.," you said turning to face Jim. "We've talked about my life it's your turn to spill." You said giggling. "Well, there is not much to tell. You're already probably read most things about me in the papers." He said leaning back in the seat. "But that's the papers, not the person. I think there are completely wrong your not an evil brutal murderer. Your sweet, charming and overall lovely." He smiled at you as your face began heating up. "Did I just say that all out loud?" You thought to yourself. That's when he leaned over and kissed you. He pulled away leaning back in his seat. "You're technically right they do exaggerate a lot. I mean I am a criminal but I don't like getting my hands dirty." He said staring into the distance. "I don't know what it is about you." He turned to face you. "W..what do you mean?" You said staring deep into his seductive dark eyes. "You're the first person I've ever opened up to," he said smiling. "Really?" You said shocked and a little bit flattered. "Yeah." He said looking down a glimmer of sadness cast on his face. You just pulled him into a tight hug. Now it was his turn to be shocked. He was hesitant at first but soon melted into your hug. The car finally came to a stop. "Ill text you later." You whispered into his ear as you stepped out the car.