Chapter 35~

"Sherlock can you come round please," Mary said into the phone quietly as you dabbed your tearful eyes as John just stood across the room looking at you, his eyes never moving. "I am truly sorry John, i-i should have listened to you and sher—" he cut you off. "Save it till he gets here" you sat in silence for around ten minutes till there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Mary said, awkwardly breaking the silence as she walked quickly to the door. Sherlock walked in focused on John his eyes saddened and longing. "John i have said sorr—" he paused as he turned to you his expression changing, "oh." Was that all he could come up with? Oh? For a genius detective he was speechless. "Sherlock i-i" you began to cry again. You admitted to yourself that you did miss him but did you miss how he was around you or how fun the game was? How it was fun to watch him dance? You didn't know anymore. Mary passed you a tissue, "it's okay take your time" she said sitting back down gesturing for the boys to sit on the sofa. "Standings fine" John mumbled to her but on receiving her stern glare he sat down followed by Sherlock. You rehearsed your prepared lines in your head before you took in a deep breath letting out a saddened sigh, "let me explain.."