He hold her by her waist and made her to walk along with him when someone came opposite to them. He looked at the person and its Pallavi. "Why are you hiding the way? Just leave the way" he said with irritation.

"I'll leave the way but who is she? From when you changed like this" she asked with a smrik. He couldn't understand about what she was blabbering. "I asked, from when did you started to enjoy with this kind of girls" she said with a evil face which made him boil in anger. "Mind your words Pallavi, don't you dare to speak a word ill about her" he said with rage in a warning tone.

"Hey chill man, I was just kidding. I know that she is a staff in Aunty's company and she is your friend" she pressured the word friend. "Just leave the way, I don't wanna answer your questions. I want to go" he said with same irritation.

"What!!! You are leaving so soon. Only after this there is couple dance and I planned to dance whole night with you but you are saying that you will leave. This is not fair. Now what is the problem? You want to drop her, that's it right, I'll ask my friends to drop her. You come with me let's dance" she said in seducing way and dragged him from Meera and looked him in seducing manner by touching all over his face.

He felt irritated by her touch and was about to push her but before that a hard slap fell on her face where she lost her control. She was taken aback by her action and looked Meera who is standing there throwing death glares on her. Even Krishna didn't expect this and stood there with shock.

 Even Krishna didn't expect this and stood there with shock

"Don't you dare to touch him, he is mine. Only mine, you got it " she said furiously and what she did next was totally unexpected which shutters her jaws and made him speechless.

"From now you won't forget that he is mine" by saying this she slammed her lips on his

"From now you won't forget that he is mine" by saying this she slammed her lips on his. He didn't expect this and stood there in shock. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him possessively.

He never expected that his first kiss will be too unexpected like this but at the same time he was on cloud line that she was his first kiss and promised in mind that she will be his last kiss too. He kissed her back, he changed the possessive kiss into a passionate kiss which shows her that his life depends on her.