3.2 - London - Pub Lunch

Ivy's POV

I feel a warm hand on my cheek, and a faint whisper calling my name, telling me to wake up. I slowly open my eyes, looking around me, gradually remember where I am. I remembered that I fell asleep cuddling with Niall so I smile.

'Good morning!' I beam while sitting straight and rubbing my eyes.

'Good morning!' He chuckles. 'We're gonna start landing any minute now. They're telling us to put our seatbelts on.'

'Alright.' I do as asked.

'Did you sleep well?' He says while I'm yawning.

'Best nap ever!' I cheer making him laugh.

'You're welcome!' He teases.

'Thank you, Niall!' I gush, placing a gentle kiss on his left cheek.

To my surprise, he's actually blushing. He's so cute! I still can't believe this whole thing is actually happening.

He clears his throat and then asks, 'So what's your schedule like? How long are you staying?'

'Well, today I'm free. Friday and Saturday I finish at 5 and Sunday at 3 PM and then I leave on Monday at 5 PM.'

'Same airport and airlines as now?' He asks.

'Yeah, why?'

'That's weird! I'll be on the same flight! We keep running into each other everywhere! I guess the universe really wants us to meet.'

'Yeah... the universe...'

'So, Friday, you're still coming with me to the concert right?'

'Wouldn't miss it for the world!'

'Great so I'll pick you up from the venue where your event is held cause we don't have much time.' He explained.

'Alright, no problem.'

'Well, today I have a dinner party to get to at 8:30. Saturday, unfortunately, I'm busy all day. But Sunday, If you want to, we can hang out. Go for dinner or something? And on Monday, you have to have a typical English breakfast! I know a nice place if you're up for it of course! We could spend the day, have lunch and then go together to the airport. What do you say.'

'Usually, I don't enjoy it when men make decisions for me. I mean you just planned out my entire free time here. But I like hanging out with you, and it would be better than me staying alone, sad and miserable in the cold city.'

'Yeah, I see your point, sorry about that, I just got excited about spending time with you. But now you got me worried about tonight and Saturday! I can't just leave you alone if you're gonna be sad.'

'Aren't you busy? It's fine, I do have some binge-watching to do for work. You don't need to worry. I'm fine with being left alone for a night I don't need babysitting!' I joke.

The plane landed, we got our luggage, and just when I thought I'm gonna have to say goodbye to Niall, instead he just say, 'I'm starving!'

'We ate a few hours ago!' I notice.

'First, you, barely ate anything! Second, plane food is not good. It doesn't count.'

'Already, well, go eat!'

'You're not coming with me?'

'Niall, we just spent 9 hours together. Aren't you bored of me yet?'

'Are you?' He asks.

'Not at all!'

'Exactly!'

'But your dinner party.'