Chapter Three: London - Plane

Ivy's POV

'I like your glasses by the way! They're not fake though, right?' He asks me.

'No, I actually need them. Can't see anything without them. Well, no I see but everything is too blurry. I'm nearsighted.'

'Oh, but I always see you without them...'

'Yeah, I wear contact lenses. I just don't like wearing glasses. Too nerdy. Funny thing though, people like me, needing glasses since I don't know 10 years old or something, they grow up, always insecure about their looks, eager till they're old enough to wear lenses or do the surgery. And then people like you, for absolutely no reason, start wearing those fake glasses just for show and then not only pull them off but look incredibly hot in them! It's not fair!' I chuckled.

He laughed at that. I made him laugh! His beautiful laugh that I love so much, came out because of something I said! This is incredible. This is unlike anything I've ever felt before, warmth and bliss.

'Sorry about that. If it makes you feel better I do need glasses now for reading and stuff.' He says.

'Please! Don't be sorry, I don't mind the lenses.'

'And I don't mind the glasses on you. You look absolutely beautiful.'

I'm smiling like an idiot. Niall thinks I'm beautiful, my heart is beating so fast I swear it could explode. I bite on my left thumb's nail a bit, not something I usually do, just instinctively trying to hide I guess. He softly grabbed my left hand and pulled it away from my mouth.

'Please don't hide your smile.' He said, he's so close to me I just instinctively pull back. He looks confused and a little upset about my reaction.

'Sorry, it's just. I feel uncomfortable with people in my personal space. And sure you're a celebrity and I'm one of your fans and sometimes I like to think that I know you. But the truth is, I don't and you don't know me either. We just met. And as much as I like you, and enjoy talking to you, I'm still nervous about you getting this close.'

'You're right, I totally understand. I get uncomfortable when people are in my personal space too. I'm sorry if I seemed too forward or pushy. I just like you, a lot and I really hope we can get to know each other better.'

'Yeah, I guess that could be done.' I smiled, trying to get him to relax again.

'So tell me more about you!'

'What do you want to know that you don't already?'

'What do you mean?' He asks me.

'Well, you're already on a first name basis with my friends, you watched our videos, I'm assuming you checked the blog too. There's a somewhat detailed summary about me on there.' I teased.

'It's definitely not that detailed I have so many questions!' He blurts.

I start laughing a little. It's crazy imagining Niall, busy Niall, taking the time out of his day to read about me. He's asking me questions about where I'm from, how I'm enjoying LA, what do I do in my free time, what's my favourite spot in the city so far.

'I have a very important question. I'm kinda expecting a certain answer, but you've been surprising me so far so I'm not so sure.' he starts.

'Okay?'

'How do you feel about golf?'

I laugh and say, 'I was wondering how long it will take you to mention golf!'

Niall's POV

'I don't talk about it that much!'

'Yes! You kinda do!' She says while laughing. I like how she sometimes slightly stick her tongue out, biting on it while laughing. She's so cute!